|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Also known as||Sophie (real name)|
White (nickname by Eko)
|Height||155 cm (5'1")|
|Weight||44kg (97 lb)|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Affiliation||Rosenberg Academy Junior High School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Military History|
|Weakest Subject||Anything not related to combat|
|Fighting Style||Mark III Sword Summoning|
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 3|
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic (Guest)
Weiss is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series and the main character of Arcana Heart 3. She is a Valkyria created by the Drexler Institute, built sorely to serve them before Petra rescued her and took her under her wing.
Her Arcana is Gottfried, the Spirit of Týr.
Weiss is a pale-skinned girl with red eyes and platinum blonde hair that is short, reaching to her shoulders, out of battle and very long, dropping down to her ankles, in battle. She wears the Rosenberg Academy Junior High outfit, black shoes and black gauntlets with gold fingers.
She is considered to be stoic and antisocial. Her interactions with other characters besides Petra could be considered awkward, since she had no knowledge of the outside world.
Weiss is very honest as she doesn't like when people lie to her, as described by Scharlachrot. She has also taken an interest in baking thanks to baking lessons from Heart.
- Main article: Weiss/AH3 Storyline
Weiss was involved in the Drexler Institute the same way Scharlachrot was. But after the organization was overthrown by Petra, Weiss came with her in order to be rehabilitated back into society. Weiss knows nothing about the real world, unfortunately, and is having trouble fitting in. Her expressions seldom change, but she cares deeply for her new friends and comrades. She believes Scharlachrot may have something to do with the recent unusual events and has gathered the courage to investigate the situation on her own.
- 「ヴァイス、状況を開始する」(Weiss, start the situation.) - Selected
- 「エーテルリンク、契約聖霊接続完了、召喚！」(Etherlink, contract Holy Spirit connection completed, summoned!) - Pre-Battle
- Should I try to continue my mission, or engage in a strategic retreat? I'll leave that decision up to you.
- I wish to continue my mission: therefore I request competent back-up. ...In civilian terms: I want to keep going... Please at least TRY to put up a fight?
- I am now sufficiently rested and ready to start whenever you are. I'd also like to request back up.
- I guess I should have put forth more of an effort. But to think that I actually failed my mission...
- Please, don't disappoint me. I'm counting on you.
- I'm not dead yet... As long as I'm still alive, I haven't lost!
- I will not accept this defeat... My pride as one who lives for battle will not allow it!
- Give me the celestial stone or I'll take it by force. (Zenia Valov)
- I need the celestial stones. Do you think you could spare yours...? (Elsa la Conti)
- Your celestial stone. Give it to me! ...♪ (Clarice de Lanza)
- I really want your celestial stone... You think you could give it to me? (Catherine Kyoubashi)
- H-Hope you enjoyed my magic show! You can pay me with that celestial stone! (Dorothy Albright)
Victory Screen (Versus Mode)
- To my knowledge, I am the only person designated with the "Weiss" codename. Just who in the hell are you? Answer carefully; it will determine whether you live or die... (vs. herself)
- The most powerful Arcana ever created by the Drexler Institute, Gottfried, "The God of Swords." A god of war, controllable only by me. (Arcana Blaze Finish)
- A-Are you all right? ...Thank the gods above. My old tendencies... I almost killed you! I refuse to take another life...ever again! (Critical Heart Finish)
- What is this "love" you speak of? I am intrigued by this weird and wondrous concept. If love would allow me to better fulfill my missions, maybe I should look into it... (vs. Heart Aino)
- Rumor has it that the National Academy of Metaphysics is home to a great number of girls training to be angels... And that it has a very nice training facility...you should try out. (vs. Saki Tsuzura)
- After reading so many documents regarding your exploits, it's truly a privilege to finally meet and spar with you in person. It is truly an honor. (vs. Kamui Tokinomiya)
- I was told that those of your clan possessed superior fighting abilities and excelled at stealth reconnaissance.. It seems that my information was grossly exaggerated. (vs. Konoha)
- Beware the power of the Kasuga four-person link. I see that the Institute's information is correct as always. And knowing is half the battle... (vs. Maori Kasuga)
- You are completely different from the Institute's other creations. Your execution was...flawless. I feel so weak and powerless every time we face each other. (vs. Mei-Fang)
- The blood of a demon was once considered pricless by the Institute. Fortunately for you, that is no longer the case. (vs. Lilica Felchenerow)
- So you're the Crimson-eyed Puppeteer...? Ah, I see. You're a second-generation angel created by the Institute. Despite your age, your combat abilities are impressive. (vs. Lieselotte Achenbach)
- It's difficult to believe that a demon lord would ally itself with one such as you... The world is truly a mysterious place. The Institute isn't everything, it seems... (vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- An artificial ether conductor... Whoever created this truly has an intellect to be reckoned with... Although I cannot think of any practical use for such a thing. (vs. Kira Daidouji)
- You somehow have transcended humanity and have become immortal, something that almost any human would kill to be. Yet, you seem...so melancholy. (vs. Fiona Mayfield)
- Commander Lagerkvist, thank you very much for thr training session! I hope that you will be able to spare the time to instruct me again in the future. (vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- Zenia Valov, also known as the "Golden War Spear"... She's actually a second-generation angel created by the Drexler Institute. I wonder if I should tell her...? (vs. Zenia Valov)
- I believe that the wager was that the loser provides the winner something they desire. I believe it's time to sample your famed sweets... Hmm...this is...pure deliciousness. (vs. Elsa la Conti)
- Miss di Lanza, I get the feeling that you're not taking this seriously. If you don't focus more, this training session will be nothing more than a phenomenal waste of time and effort. (vs. Clarice de Lanza)
- Um, Miss Kyoubashi. I don't mean to overstep my bounds, but...don't you think that Terry Yodogawa is perhaps a bit too...gigantic? That might be the weakness in your design... (vs. Catherine Kyoubashi)
- I must apologize, Miss Albright. Whenever I see a magic trick, I become so intent on trying to figure it out that I become distracted from what's important. (vs. Dorothy Albright)
- Would you be more formidable if you used your hands in combat? Or are you so dangerous because you don't...? I must admit, the whole idea has left me quite vexed. (vs. Akane Inuwaka)
- Could what just happened be considered "cruelty to animals" on my part...? I certainly hope not... (vs. Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Me, a henchman...? Sorry, but your efforts are for naught. My allegiance is to the Rosenberg branch of the Celestial Union. I cannot and will not swear to another. (vs. Angelia Avallone)
- Eko, you have gotten stronger. Although I won this match, I must recognize your efforts...so how about some candy? Don't eat it all at once, though. (vs. Eko)
- I win this time, Scharlachrot. I normally only say this when the battle results coefficient exceeds 4 digits, but you are truly the best training partner I've ever had. (vs. Scharlachrot)
- This is my victory, Hybride. Do join me again for the next combat training. I will train up so that the next battle will be just as good. (vs. Minori Amanohara)
- A homonculus... For a created being, your eyes showed a tremendous amount of spirit in you unbefittingly. I see, you must have a goal you wish to achieve (vs. Pistrix)
- To think there'd be another person trained in the Sword Art. I had heard I'm the last of them, but looks like that's misinformation now. (vs. Dark Heart)
- Her name is based on the German surname for "white".
- Her Arcana is based on Gottfried, based on Norse mythology.
- She is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro, who also voiced:
- One of her super attacks lets her ride one of her expanded-sized swords to attack her opponent, reminding many of Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue "surfing" on sword-shaped ice blocks. Her own theme, "White Valkyria", also sounds like Jin's theme, "Lust SIN".
- Her design is also similar to Saber Alter in the Fate series, specializes in summoning blades out of thin air, and "Extend Force Critical Heart" brings to mind the legendary "Unlimited Blade Works", an ultimate ability of Archer, another Fate character.
- One of her alternate colors make her resemble Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Weiss would be the sub-boss if the player were to use Scharlachrot in AH3's Story Mode.
- She would also be the final boss if the player uses Minori in Six Stars.
- In the Japanese version of Arcana Heart games she appears in, her name is spelled as Weiß.
- Oddly, while her name is spelled as Weiss in the English version of Love Max and Six Stars during cutscenes, it's spelled Weiß in the health bar HUD during gameplay.
|Arcana Heart Characters|
|Playable||Heart Aino · Saki Tsuzura · Kamui Tokinomiya · Konoha · Maori Kasuga · Mei-Fang · Lilica Felchenerow · Lieselotte Achenbach · Yoriko Yasuzumi · Kira Daidouji · Fiona Mayfield · Petra Johanna Lagerkvist · Zenia Valov · Elsa la Conti · Clarice di Lanza · Catherine Kyoubashi · Dorothy Albright · Akane Inuwaka · Nazuna Inuwaka · Angelia Avallone · Weiss · Eko · Scharlachrot · Minori Amanohara · Pistrix · Dark Heart|
|Non-Playable||Mei Ling Hua · Hyoudou|
|Assist||Tsuzune Kasuga · Koito and Kouta Kasuga · Elfriede Achenbach · Michelangelo · Chromatius · Terry Yodogawa · Lion, Tin Man & Scarecrow · Merlin · Kazu|
|Bosses||Mildred Avallone · Parace L'sia · Ragnarok|
|view • talk • edit|