This article is a stub. You can help Arcana Heart Wiki give it some love and care by expanding it.
This article is still under construction. Our staffs are doing their best at work, coming back in a mean time.
Time Attack is a game mode in the Arcana Heart series. Introduced in Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, in this mode, you face the entire cast from the first Arcana Heart game within a timer and two rounds (one round in Stage 11).
Unlike other modes, everyone has their gauge refill fast, the opponents' gauge starts at 1 (Stage 1-4 & 11), 2 (Stage 5-6) and 3 (Stage 7-10 & 12)
Stage 2-5 (randomly)
- Konoha (Hinode Park)
- Lieselotte Achenbach (Expat Cemetery)
- Yoriko Yasuzumi (Ueno Market)
- Kira Daidouji (Hyper Polis)
Stage 7-9 (randomly)
- In Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2, there's a Time Attack Ranking which represents the time finished in Story Mode.
- If the player choose Fiona with gold pattern, the opponent instead uses Unlimited Fiona's dark pattern.
- If you play as Ragnarok (via hacking), the mode is now set to win once in each round.
- If completed, Hyoudou's portrait is used and the game will crash. The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlPOKEmslbg
|Game Modes in Arcana Heart|
|Story Mode • Arcade Mode • Training Mode • Score Attack • After Story • Trial • Time Attack|