|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
(廿楽 冴姫, Tsuzura Saki)
|Also known as||Sa-Sa (nickname by Heart)|
|Birthday||February 17th (The day the angels whisper)|
|Weight||45kg (99 lbs)|
|Occupation||Student Council Secretary|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Junior High School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||English, Math, Science|
|Fighting Style||Modified Tae Kwon Do (lots and lots of kicks)|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic (Guest)
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (Cameo)
Saki Tsuzura is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. A cool and calm young woman who cares deeply for childhood friend, Heart, but struggles to express herself. After losing Fiona to the Elemental World, she made a vow to protect those close to her.
Her Arcana is Bharni, the Arcana of Thunder.
Unlike many maidens with the ability to see the Arcana, some girls abilities lay dormant until a truly shocking moment or tragedy occurs in her life. However, Saki hasn't let that stop her from training her skills and putting them to good use.
A volunteer of the Celestial Union branch in Japan, she fights to never lose another to the Elemental World. Even if this means having to beat it into someone to save them.
Fair-skinned with sharp, caramel eyes. Saki is a few centimeters shorter than Heart, but with a slightly larger frame. Her long, flowing blue hair barely touches the knee with her bangs tucked beneath a gold headband, one portion on the left is layered over it and partially sticks up. Her forelocks frame her face.
Normally, Saki wears the Misono Academy uniform. But unlike Heart, she wears a maroon and white vest and white wristbands, and a pair of brown loafers with black tights.
Impressively wise and sophisticated, Saki comes off to others as being perfect for her many talents, skill, and academic gifts. She is well-admired by others, but in her strive to continue being the best and desire to do things on her own, she chooses to keep them at arms length out of suspicion or to ensure they won't get into trouble on her behalf. Her determination and strong sense of duty are unmatched, and she always thinks things through before making her next move. She can become stubborn and bull-headed when provoked, and she's easily flustered when dealing with unexpected behavior or situations.
Around friends or those she trusts, Saki remains cautiously stern and usually worries over their well-being, so she doesn't hold back on criticisms. Despite how rudely she treats Heart, she deeply cares about her and is quick to envy if she thinks someone else is getting her attention. But in her desire to keep friends and others safe, she can become overbearing without realizing it.
When she's not with friends or those she's familiar with, she can be withdrawn and cold. She isn't good at small talk with those she's unfamiliar with.
Two years ago, Saki was relocated to Greece due to her father's job as a Businessman. While attending school there, she met a girl named Fiona Mayfield and befriended her. One day the girls went to visit a mysterious Mountainside, where they were sucked into the Elemental World. After being rescued by Bhanri, they became partners and she was able to escape- but she was unable to save Fiona.
Since then, the guilt has been eating Saki alive. After noticing the strange occurrences within the sky, she became determined not to let anyone else get taken from her, and when she hears Heart will be going to investigate she decides to stop her to avoid letting her share the same fate.
Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
- Main article: Saki Tsuzura/AH3 Storyline
Hoping to help eradicate the planar rifts that occasionally appear in the country, Saki overhears the rumors regarding the celestial stones emerging from the rift that can grant their finder a wish. While she remains suspicious, she hopes in finding one she will be able to bring Fiona back.
- I can't let history repeat itself. It's up to me!
- Grand Arcana, I need you. Be my sword and shield! (Pre-Battle)
- 1st First place!? You did it! ...You're not as bad as I thought you might be...
- 2nd Number two on the score ranking... It's not bad, but are you sure that's right...?
- 3rd You made it onto the score ranking? That's pretty good. It's nothing new for me... but I'm sure you enjoyed it.
- 11th+ You finished Arcade Mode. Good job! I'm sure next time, you'll do even better, though.
- 11th+ How does it feel to play all the way to the end? I'd like to do that again sometime...
- 11th+ Thank you for playing with me. Maybe we should play again sometime, if you aren't doing anything later...
- You know, I could keep going, if you... wanted me to...
- ...Must... keep... going...
- What? Giving up already? That doesn't seem like something I'd do...
- It's not over yet. If I don't take care of this now... then when!?
- Losing isn't an option anymore. I need to win...
- I can't give up until I've saved my friends...
- → + B is different from B Attack. You need to learn these things!
- I think Orna is a pretty good move! Press ↑ Hold ↓ + Attack.
- ← + B is a unique attack in the air, so learn when to use it!
- Jump and press ↘ + C to drop quickly at your opponent. They won't know what hit them.
- Liath Fail is so easy to use in your combos. Just press ↓↙← + A + B (Gauge Used).
- Pound your opponents into the ground with Fragarach. Press →↓↘ + Attack in the air.
- When your enemies aren't looking, press ↓↘→ + A + B (Gauge Used) to chase them down. I call it Garbh Dagda.
- Brionac is used by pressing ← Hold → + Attack, but you knew that already, right?
- Use Claimh Solais by pressing ↓ Hold ↑ + Attack. Try all the different attacks, though.
Arcana Heart 3
- There's no point to any of this unless you win. Surely you understand that much, right?
- ...I don't want to deal with you right now... Just try not to disappoint me...again...
- Giving up so easily... That's not me at all!
- I can't go down in defeat...not like this!
- Um...well, we can still continue, but... Please don't make me repeat myself again!
- I'm still okay. I can keep going. Let's wrap things here, shall we?
- It seems like I was in too much of a hurry... So, shall we continue this?
Victory Screen (Versus Mode)
- Would you please not do something so embarrassing? (vs. herself)
- Thank you, Bhanri. Right now, all I can do is tell you how grateful I am... I promise I'll prove it to you with actions, someday. (Arcana Blaze Finish)
- I'm sorry. I thought I should just apologize. (Critical Heart Finish)
- ...Say, Heart. What do you think "love" is...? I'm not really sure anymore... (vs. Heart Aino)
- Um... Kam- I mean Miss Tokinomiya... I mean... D-Do you think I've gotten stronger...? (vs. Kamui Tokinomiya)
- You know, you always seem so happy. I-It's not like I'm jealous or anything, but... is there a secret to your never-ending joy? And... could you share it with me? (vs. Konoha)
- Just a little bit... that's all I ask for. Like you, Miss Kasuga, I want the power... to protect what's important to me. (vs. Maori Kasuga)
- Th-There's something I've been meaning to ask you... How did you become so good at cooking? I mean, your caille en sarcophage is to die for... (vs. Mei-Fang)
- I've been thinking about this for some time now... Lilica, do you have some kind of grudge against me? Why are you always trying to push my buttons? (vs. Lilica Felchenerow)
- Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of! I will never allow the likes of you to set one foot in Heart's room! You might as well give up. (vs. Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Um, Miss Yasuzumi and... Mikey, was it? You're like friends... but almost married... and are mutually dependent... I mean... (vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Now missy, you just come right here! Where are we going? To buy you some decent clothes, of course! Did you think any of us were going to let you run around like that forever?! (vs. Kira Daidouji)
- Miss Mayfield, you must learn to control yourself. I mean, you trip over air, of all things! Will you ever learn to not be such a klutz? (vs. Fiona Mayfield)
- I will not lose to you... I cannot lose to you. I can't explain why I feel so strongly about it, but I will not fall to you! (vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- To fight and emerge victorious and... decimate your opponents... That's not the kind of power I wanted... (vs. Zenia Valov)
- I must thank you. After fighting you, I feel like I've learned a little more about the source of your strength. (vs. Elsa la Conti)
- Miss di Lanza... I mean Clarice, um... P-Please do your best! I'm... I'm rooting for you...! (vs. Clarice de Lanza)
- I refuse to accept that this comic book-like monstrosity can actually move... How can you guys just shrug this off?! Seriously, HOW?! (vs. Catherine Kyoubashi)
- I expected nothing less from a master magician such as yourself. Your magic has the potential to make everyone happy... At least, that's what I feel. (vs. Dorothy Albright)
- Miss Inuwaka, you have to listen to me...! There have been so many girls flocking around Heart lately that I just want to ki-- Huh?! Why am I telling you any of this?! (vs. Akane Inuwaka)
- It seems like you spend more time worrying than you should, too... Why is it always so... uhh... difficault to look after someone so... innocent... You know what I mean, right? (vs. Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Boss and henchman? Master and servant? Either one of those sound like something a kid would come up with. I mean, you really need to grow up a little. (vs. Angelia Avallone)
- The National Academy of Metaphysics is your typical school, really... It just has a great many atypical students. I'm sure you'd fit right in. (vs. Weiss)
- Wh-What's going on?! A little girl... sitting on top of some grotesque sentient doodle...?! I-I must be seeing things... I need to get more sleep... (vs. Eko)
- So you're one of the Drexler Institute's angels... So strong... But it's more than that. I feel something... ominous... radiating from you. (vs. Scharlachrot)
- Can you quiet down already? ......Didn't think you would, but I just had to say it. (vs. Minori Amanohara)
- So it's you, huh? The one Heart has been going around sayingabout a new friend or something...... ......Um, keep your skinship to a minimum, okay? (vs. Pistrix)
- You seem to have some deep reasons in your actions, yes...? Regardless, I don't care for whichever reason it may be, I will not let anyone harm Heart. (vs. Dark Heart)
- Saki comes from Ebisu, Shibuya.
- A majority of her attacks are named after legendary western weapons.
- Saki is afraid of heights and hates big crowds.
- Saki is the Student Council secretary in Metaphysics Junior High School.
- While Heart has been compared to main characters from a variety of series, like Ichigo and Naruto, Saki, has been compared to similar friends and rivals, like Athena and Sasuke from the same series.
- She is also similar to Ken Masters from Street Fighter, and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue.
- She resembles Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko, having a similar hair coloring and protective nature.
- If defeated by a super move, her tights will get ripped.
- She likes black tea and monjayaki.
- She dislikes coffee and anything sour.
- Saki made a cameo appearance in Heart's ending in Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel.
- Some of her palette swaps give her resemblance to Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime/Melty Blood, Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Millia Rage or Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear, and the above mentioned Chikane Himemiya.
- Her voice actress retires from voice acting as of June 30, 2016.
|Arcana Heart Characters|
|Playable||Heart Aino · Saki Tsuzura · Kamui Tokinomiya · Konoha · Maori Kasuga · Mei-Fang · Lilica Felchenerow · Lieselotte Achenbach · Yoriko Yasuzumi · Kira Daidouji · Fiona Mayfield · Petra Johanna Lagerkvist · Zenia Valov · Elsa la Conti · Clarice di Lanza · Catherine Kyoubashi · Dorothy Albright · Akane Inuwaka · Nazuna Inuwaka · Angelia Avallone · Weiss · Eko · Scharlachrot · Minori Amanohara · Pistrix · Dark Heart|
|Non-Playable||Mei Ling Hua · Hyoudou|
|Assist||Tsuzune Kasuga · Koito and Kouta Kasuga · Elfriede Achenbach · Michelangelo · Chromatius · Terry Yodogawa · Lion, Tin Man & Scarecrow · Merlin · Kazu|
|Bosses||Mildred Avallone · Parace L'sia · Ragnarok|
|view • talk • edit|