|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Alias||Sa-Sa (nickname by Heart)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Birthday||February 17th (The day the angels whisper)|
|Weight||45kg (99 lbs)|
|Occupation||Student Council Secretary|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Junior High School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||English, Math, Science|
|Fighting Style||Modified Tae Kwon Do (lots and lots of kicks)|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic (Guest)
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (Cameo)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Yumi Shimura|
|“||I will do what I can for your sake...||”|
Saki Tsuzura (廿楽 冴姫, Tsuzura Saki) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. A cool and calm young woman who cares deeply for childhood friend, Heart, but struggles to express herself. After losing Fiona to the Elemental World, she made a vow to protect those close to her.
Her Arcana is Bharni, the Arcana of Thunder.
Unlike many maidens with the ability to see the Arcana, some girls abilities lay dormant until a truly shocking moment or tragedy occurs in her life. However, Saki hasn't let that stop her from training her skills and putting them to good use.
A volunteer of the Celestial Union branch in Japan, she fights to never lose another to the Elemental World. Even if this means having to beat it into someone to save them.
A fair-skinned teenager who is a few centimeters shorter than Heart, but has a slightly more developed frame. She has sharp caramel-colored eyes and long, flowing blue hair that nearly reaches her knees. Her bangs are tucked beneath a gold headband, with her forelocks loose and slightly curled, the left side appearing larger with a tent, causing it to stick up.
Normally, she wears the Misono Academy uniform but with a few customizations. Including a maroon vest lined in white, paired with a short crimson tie, white wristbands, and black tights. Her shirt and skirt are normal.
Saki is an impressively wise and sophisticated girl known for being talented, skillful, and academically gifted. She is very mature and to some comes off as perfect, and she is admired by her friends. Her sense of duty is strong and she willingly pushes herself to strive for the best. She can be distant and suspicious of others, and she tries to keep them at arms length, preferring to do things on her own. When annoyed, she can become stubborn and bull-headed.
Around her friends, she is cautiously stern and often worries over their well-being, causing her to coldly make remarks during their weaker moments. Despite how rude she acts around Heart, she cares about her deeply and is shown to become envious if she thinks someone else is gaining their attention- even if it's another friend.
During her time away from Heart and Maori, she has become cold and withdrawn, and she keeps her kinder side buried deep down. She struggles to speak to those she is unfamiliar with, and she can sometimes be overbearing.
Two years ago, Saki was relocated to Greece due to her father's job as a Businessman. While attending school there, she met a girl named Fiona Mayfield and befriended her, but one day the girls visited a Mysterious Mountainside and were sucked into the Elemental World. After being rescued by Bhanri, they became partners and together she was able to escape. Unfortunately, she was unable to save Fiona.
Since then, the guilt has been eating Saki alive. After she notices the strange occurrences within the sky, she became determined not to let anyone else get taken from her. After she hears Heart will be going to investigate, she decides to stop her friend, afraid that she might share the same fate as Fiona.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Saki Tsuzura/AH3 Storyline
Hoping to help eradicate the planar rifts that occasionally appear in the country, Saki overhears the rumors regarding the celestial stones emerging from the rift that can grant their finder a wish. While she remains suspicious, she hopes in finding one she will be able to bring Fiona back.
- I can't let history repeat itself. It's up to me!
- Grand Arcana, I need you. Be my sword and shield! (Pre-Battle)
- Would you please not do something so embarrassing? (Versus Mode, against herself)
- Thank you, Bhanri. Right now, all I can do is tell you how grateful I am... I promise I'll prove it to you with actions, someday. (Versus Mode, Arcana Blaze Finish)
- I'm sorry. I thought I should just apologize. (Versus Mode, Critical Heart Finish)
- ...Say, Heart. What do you think "love" is...? I'm not really sure anymore... (Versus Mode, against Heart Aino)
- Um... Kam- I mean Miss Tokinomiya... I mean... D-Do you think I've gotten stronger...? (Versus Mode, against Kamui Tokinomiya)
- You know, you always seem so happy. I-It's not like I'm jealous or anything, but... is there a secret to your never-ending joy? And... could you share it with me? (Versus Mode, against Konoha)
- Just a little bit... that's all I ask for. Like you, Miss Kasuga, I want the power... to protect what's important to me. (Versus Mode, against Maori Kasuga)
- Th-There's something I've been meaning to ask you... How did you become so good at cooking? I mean, your caille en sarcophage is to die for... (Versus Mode, against Mei-Fang)
- I've been thinking about this for some time now... Lilica, do you have some kind of grudge against me? Why are you always trying to push my buttons? (Versus Mode, against Lilica Felchenerow)
- Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of! I will never allow the likes of you to set one foot in Heart's room! You might as well give up. (Versus Mode, Against Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Um, Miss Yasuzumi and... Mikey, was it? You're like friends... but almost married... and are mutually dependent... I mean... (Versus Mode, against Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Now missy, you just come right here! Where are we going? To buy you some decent clothes, of course! Did you think any of us were going to let you run around like that forever?! (Versus Mode, against Kira Daidouji)
- Miss Mayfield, you must learn to control yourself. I mean, you trip over air, of all things! Will you ever learn to not be such a klutz? (Versus mode, against Fiona Mayfield)
- I will not lose to you... I cannot lose to you. I can't explain why I feel so strongly about it, but I will not fall to you! (Versus Mode, agains Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- To fight and emerge victorious and... decimate your opponents... That's not the kind of power I wanted... (Versus Mode, against Zenia Valov)
- I must thank you. After fighting you, I feel like I've learned a little more about the source of your strength. (Versus Mode, against Elsa la Conti)
- Miss di Lanza... I mean Clarice, um... P-Please do your best! I'm... I'm rooting for you...! (Versus Mode, against Clarice di Lanza)
- I refuse to accept that this comic book-like monstrosity can actually move... How can you guys just shrug this off?! Seriously, HOW?! (Versus Mode, against Catherine Kyoubashi)
- I expected nothing less from a master magician such as yourself. Your magic has the potential to make everyone happy... At least, that's what I feel. (Versus Mode, against Dorothy Albright)
- Boss and henchman? Master and servant? Either one of those sound like something a kid would come up with. I mean, you really need to grow up a little. (Versus Mode, against Angelia Avallone)
- It seems like you spend more time worrying than you should, too... Why is it always so... uhh... difficault to look after someone so... innocent... You know what I mean, right? (Versus Mode, against Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Miss Inuwaka, you have to listen to me...! There have been so many girls flocking around Heart lately that I just want to ki-- Huh?! Why am I telling you any of this?! (Versus mode, against Akane Inuwaka)
- The National Academy of Metaphysics is your typical school, really... It just has a great many atypical students. I'm sure you'd fit right in. (Versus Mode, against Weiss)
- Wh-What's going on?! A little girl... sitting on top of some grotesque sentient doodle...?! I-I must be seeing things... I need to get more sleep... (Versus Mode, against Eko)
- So you're one of the Drexler Institute's angels... So strong... But it's more than that. I feel something... ominous... radiating from you. (Versus Mode, against Scharlachrot)
- Saki comes from Ebisu, Shibuya.
- A majority of her attacks are named after legendary western weapons.
- Saki is afraid of heights and hates big crowds.
- Saki is the Student Council secretary in Metaphysics Junior High School.
- While Heart has been compared to main characters from a variety of series, like Ichigo and Naruto, Saki, has been compared to similar friends and rivals, like Athena and Sasuke from the same series.
- She is also similar to Ken Masters from Street Fighter, and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue.
- She resembles Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko, having a similar hair coloring and protective nature.
- If defeated by a super move, her tights will get ripped in a few places.
- She dislikes coffee and anything sour.
- Saki made a cameo appearance in Heart's ending in Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel.
- Some of her palette swaps give her resemblance to Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime/Melty Blood, Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Millia Rage or Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear, and the above mentioned Chikane Himemiya.
|Arcana Heart Characters|