|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Alias||Sa-Sa (nickname by Heart)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Birthday||February 17th (The day the angels whisper)|
|Weight||45kg (99 lbs)|
|Occupation||Student Council Secretary|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Junior High School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||English, Math, Science|
|Fighting Style||Modified Tae Kwon Do (lots and lots of kicks)|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Apron of Magic (Guest)
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (Cameo)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Yumi Shimura|
|“||I will do what I can for your sake...||”|
Saki Tsuzura (廿楽 冴姫, Tsuzura Saki) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. A cool and calm young woman who cares deeply for childhood friend, Heart, but struggles to express herself. After losing Fiona to the Elemental World, she makes a vow to protect those close to her.
Her Arcana is Bharni, the Arcana of Thunder.
Unlike many maidens with the ability to see the Arcana, some girls abilities lay dormant until a truly shocking moment or tragedy occurs in her life. However, Saki hasn't let that stop her from training her skills and putting them to good use.
A volunteer of the Celestial Union branch in Japan, she fights to never lose another to the Elemental World. Even if this means having to beat it into someone to save them.
A fair-skinned teenager who is a few inches shorter than Heart, but has a slightly more developed frame. She has sharp caramel colored eyes and long, flowing blue hair that nearly reaches her knees. Her bangs are tucked beneath a gold headband, with her forelocks loose and slightly curled, the left side appearing larger with a tent, causing it to stick up.
Normally, she wears the Misono Academy uniform but with a few customizations. Including a maroon vest lined in white, paired with a short crimson tie, white wristbands, and black tights. Her shirt and skirt are normal.
Saki is an impressively wise and sophisticated girl known for being talented, skillful, and academically gifted. She is very mature and to some comes off as perfect, and she is admired by her friends. Her sense of duty is strong and she willingly pushes herself to strive for the best. She can be distant and suspicious of others, and she tries to keep them at arms length, preferring to do things on her own. When annoyed, she can become stubborn and bull-headed.
Around her friends, she is cautiously stern and often worries over their well-being, causing her to coldly make remarks during their weaker moments. Despite how rude she acts around Heart, she cares about her deeply and is shown to become envious if she thinks someone else is gaining their attention- even if it's another friend.
During her time away from Heart and Maori, she has become cold and withdrawn, and she keeps her kinder side buried deep down. She struggles to speak to those she is unfamiliar with, and she can sometimes be overbearing.
Two years ago, Saki was relocated to Greece due to her father's job as a Businessman. While attending school there, she met a girl named Fiona Mayfield and befriended her, but one day the girls visited a Mysterious Mountainside and were sucked into the Elemental World. After being rescued by Bhanri, they became partners and together she was able to escape. Unfortunately, she was unable to save Fiona.
Since then, the guilt has been eating Saki alive. After she notices the strange occurrences within the sky, she became determined not to let anyone else get taken from her. After she hears Heart will be going to investigate, she decides to stop her friend, afraid that she might share the same fate as Fiona.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Saki Tsuzura/AH3 Storyline
Hoping to help eradicate the planar rifts that occasionally appear in the country, Saki overhears the rumors regarding the celestial stones emerging from the rift that can grant their finder a wish. While she remains suspicious, she hopes in finding one she will be able to bring Fiona back.
I can't let history repeat itself. It's up to me!
Would you please not do something so embarrassing?
- Saki comes from Ebisu, Shibuya.
- A majority of her attacks are named after legendary western weapons.
- Saki is afraid of heights and hates big crowds.
- Saki is the Student Council secretary in Metaphysics Junior High School.
- While Heart has been compared to main characters from a variety of series, like Ichigo and Naruto, Saki, has been compared to similar friends and rivals, like Athena and Sasuke from the same series.
- She is also similar to Ken Masters from Street Fighter, and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue.
- She resembles Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko, having a similar hair coloring and protective nature.
- If defeated by a super move, her tights will get ripped in a few places.
- She dislikes coffee and anything sour.
- Saki made a cameo appearance in Heart's ending in Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel.
- Some of her palette swaps give her resemblance to Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime/Melty Blood, Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Millia Rage or Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear, and the above mentioned Chikane Himemiya.
|Arcana Heart Characters|