|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 3 (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Boss)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (Cameo)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND (Cameo)
Ragnarok (ラグナロク, Ragunaroku) is the main antagonist and the final boss of the Arcana Heart 3 games, excluding Six Stars. It is the ultimate creation of the Drexler Institute, a giant artificial Arcana created to resemble Gottfried. Due to its huge size, its powers were beyond the usual Arcana.
Boss Battle[edit | edit source]
The celestial stones are located in the center (light blue, purple), the wings (green, yellow) and the left eye (red). The player needs to destroy the celestial stones within the one minute time limit.
- The drone will attack you, you can knock it down, but it will get back up in 10 seconds. In Normal style, there will be two drones while in Simple style, there's only one drone.
- It attacks by spamming orbs from its stones that inflicts damage a bit and can be deflected to that stone.
Special Moves[edit | edit source]
- When it uses 1 Gauge, it fires a laser making a pillar of fire through the stage.
- When it uses 3 Gauges (Critical Heart), it fires a screen laser attack from its spear. The only way to dodge it is to hover to the top of it. You can't attack while it uses this move.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ragnarok is based on the name of a series of devastating events in Norse mythology.
- If the player runs out of time with more health, this will result in the bad ending and an instant game over. If Ragnarok has more health than you when the time is up, you still get a chance to beat it again.
- This is shared with Mildred in the first game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Arcana Heart Characters|