|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Petra Johanna Lagerkvist|
(ペトラ・ヨハンナ・ラーゲルヴィスト, Petora Yohanna Rāgerukuvisuto)
|Also known as||Peta-Ran (Nickname from Heart)|
|Birthday||December 31st (Cinderella Day)|
|Weight||52kg (114 lb)|
|Affiliation||European Celestial Union, Rosenberg Branch Head|
|Favorite Subject||None (She's good at pretty much everything)|
|Weakest Subject||None (She'll work to conquer any weakness)|
|Fighting Style||Lagerkvist Gun-Arts|
|Weapon(s)||Dual-wielding pistols (Christina and Alexandra)|
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 2|
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Petra Johanna Lagerkvist (ペトラ・ヨハンナ・ラーゲルヴィスト, Petora Yohanna Rāgerukuvisuto) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series and the main character of Arcana Heart 2. She was the one who fought against the Drexler Institute and took Weiss, Eko and Scharlachrot (for a time before she suddenly disappeared) under her wing.
Her Arcana is Zilrael, the Arcana of Holy.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Petra is a driven, brilliant young woman who possesses exceptional spiritual powers coming from the angelic Lagerkvist Family Line. Initially from the Swedish Brand of the Celestial Union, she is often transferred around the world.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Like her personality, Petra remains very classy and outwardly frigid. With Fair-skin and light indigo eyes, she has very long orange hair pulled into equally large twin tail ringlets, each held with a single white rose. Her thick bangs stick up at the center of her forehead with tiny loose strands sticking up before her ears.
She wears a white dress with a black flap on each side of her chest to match the cuff of her long white gloves. Beneath her chest is a black piece of material lined in gold. Her skirt is reminiscent of a tutu with a single black line, on top of a black, spike-lined petticoat. Her long white boots are worn with white stockings that have clear sections on top of them, attached to a white garter strap. She wears a necklace with a sapphire stone on a gold base, along with a cyan triangle-shaped earring.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Petra is a confident and classy girl with an air of refinement. She is dedicated to her work and goes after each target with full intent on completing the job. Serious and stern, but prideful of her talents - with abilities almost rivaling that of Angelia Avallone. This has caused a rivalry and hostile nature from others in the Union, but she doesn't really seem to care about it. She continues to add to her impressive reputation without question.
Very proper and polite, Petra can be frazzled or outright alarmed by questionable things; such as incidentally exposing her panties or watching overly-excited people interact with others. She is of wealth, but doesn't essentially seem to be spoiled or care all that much. She seems to be reserved.
Story[edit | edit source]
Arcana Heart 2[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Petra Johanna Lagerkvist/AH2 Storyline
Arcana Heart 3[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Petra Johanna Lagerkvist/AH3 Storyline
The Lagerkvist family is renowned throughout the entire Celestial Union, as the family seems to be a never-ending source of competent and capable officers for the organization. Petra, in addition to being brilliant and driven, also possesses exceptional spiritual powers that eclipse even the most powerful angels found in the Lagerkvist family line. As is customary for Lagerkvists, Petra became a member of the Swedish branch of the Celestial Union, and was selected to work at the Western European branch shortly afterward.
Her abilities rivaled, and in some instances transcended, those of the legendary English angel, Angelia Avallone, a fact that caused a great many members of the Union to become outright hostile to her. Despite the widespread animosity directed at her, Petra continued to add to her reputation by completing every mission assigned to her, going so far as to accept being essentially banished to Japan.
Now in Japan, she is dedicated to stopping the Drexler Institute, an organization that aims to destroy the island nation by unleashing the Divine Celestial Weapon.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Would you please refrain from being such a troublesome pest? Surely you see that pretending to be someone you're not serves no purpose but to humiliate yourself. - Mirror Match
- Oh, my... What have I done....?
- My guardian and sacred arcana, Zirael. With these hands of mine, I give you eternal gratitude and solacement. - Arcana Blaze Finish
- It is time to bring the curtains to a close. The tragedy that is her life ends now. - Critical Heart Finish
- Would you refrain from acting as if you were a friend of mine? I can barely bring myself to acknowledge your existence. And for the love of god, TRY to use my proper name! - vs. Heart Aino
- Your potential is such that your ascension to sainthood should be given... It's a pity that you are unable to take advantage of your full powers. - vs. Saki Tsuzura
- When I was young, my grandmother told a number of stories about the Millennial Guardian... It is truly an honor to finally meet you in person. - vs. Kamui Tokinomiya
- It boggles my mind that a retainer of the Millennial Guardian would be so carefree... and a dog... Or perhaps that's her secret to maintaining balance - vs. Konoha
- Your fame spreads far beyond the boundaries of Japan, member of the Kasuga family. Your abilities are truly magnificent! I now understand Elsa's interest in you. - vs. Maori Kasuga
- The impact you and the professor have had on celestial engineering is truly impressive. We have high hopes your continued success. - vs. Mei-Fang
- Not bad for a cobbled-together fighting-style. The fact you were able to put up a respectable fight is to commended. You should be proud of yourself. - vs. Lilica Felchenerow
- I suggest you wash your hands of the underworld. I believe someone of your talents would excel at the Academy. You should consider enrolling... and leading a normal life. - vs. Lieselotte Achenbach
- Demon lord Michelangelo, you should be more grateful for Yoriko's presence.She is the only reason the Celestial Union has not taken you into custody. - vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi
- A professor of celestial physics... I suppose it's no wonder your objectives are different from the average person.Nonetheless, could you at least learn a little shame?! - vs. Kira Daidouji
- You follow the wrong master. Unlike your master, I accept all who show promise and a desire to learn. - vs. Fiona Mayfield
- Let's come straight to the point... I greatly appreciate your efforts to the cause while under my command. I trust that i can continue to rely on you in the future. - vs. Zenia Valov
- Elsa, were you holding back? ... Well, it matters not to me. Your restraint is both your greatest strength and most dire weakness. - vs. Elsa la Conti
- Clarice, this is far from over. Today is the day I beat your twisted little mind into submission. When I'm finished with you, you'll be a whole new person. - vs. Clarice di Lanza
- You still have much to do. That weapon of yours... There is still much room for refinement. I look forward to seeing what improvements you've made in the future. - vs. Catherine Kyoubashi
- It's perfectly acceptable to show such passion for magic, but not at the expense of your mission. I trust I've made myself clear, Dorothy Albright? - vs. Dorothy Albright
- I'm beginning to understand Mildred's anxiety, but... it seems you're doing okay, so I'm sure that's all you two really care about. - vs. Angelia Avallone
- Being able to face a retainer of Kamui Tokinomya in battle was a truly a valuable learning experience. I look forward to our next encounter. - vs. Akane Inuwaka
- The staff marks the retainers of Kamui Tokinomiya. Are you one of their descendants? If my grandmother could see this, she'd undoubtedly be surprised. - vs. Nazuna Inuwaka
- Weiss, have you become accustomed to life in the outside world? I think you should work on assimilating to the normal world rather than combat training... - vs. Weiss
- Eko, you never cease to amaze me. You still consider a fight as intense as this a game... A dangerous amount of power for someone as young and innocent as you. - vs. Eko
- Scharlachrot, this is highly confidential, but... we are researching a method to give the Aesirs' humanity back to them. If it succeeds, however, then... - vs. Scharlachrot
- It appears that you are...incapable...of pleasing me. ...I am seriously disappointed in your pathetic efforts. - Continue countdown (Love Max Six Stars)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Two of her palette swaps make her look like Rin Tohsaka (as "Kaleido Ruby") from Fate/stay night and Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, who is also a gun-user.
- On the English website for AH3(and Love Max), her weapons names are Christina and Alexandra.
- Currently, she lives in Sagamihara on the Kanagawa Rosenberg campus.
- In Saki's Main Memory Story, Petra plans to turn Rozenburg into an organization similar to the Ministry of Elemental Affirs due to believing the latter has been corrupted after she was sent to Japan. The three characters she wishes to recruit into her new group includes Maori Kasuga, Kamui Tokinomiya and Saki Tsuzura.
- Even though Petra invited Mei Ling Hua and Catherine Kyoubashi to join Rosenberg, she chose not to invite Kira despite being a genius like her colleagues. This was likely done because of the Kira's desire to conquer the world and, according to one of the dialogue options in Mei-Fang's Main Memory Story, her personality would bring trouble to her group according to Catherine.
[edit | edit source]
|Arcana Heart Characters|