- Himmel (Third Air Jump) - Can perform a third jump. Cannot perform after a second air dash.
- Himmel (Second Air Dash) - Can perform a second air dash. Cannot perform after a third jump.
- Rutschen - Can perform extremely low double jumps or aerial dashes.
- Blitz - Instead of a normal homing dash, teleport to your opponent.
- Schnell - Get up quickly after being knocked down.
- Feuer - Shoot a fireball at a diagonal angle.
- Wasser - Attack your opponent with a waterfall.
- Luft - Fire a blade of wind which will travel a set distance, then return.
- Erde - Summon a boulder to fall on opponents.
- Schaum - Grab a nearby opponent for a throw attack.
- Folgereaktion - Grab a nearby opponent for a throw attack. If it hits, the [Lapis] will perform a follow-up attack.
- Lebensgefahr - Send all the [Lapis] to attack your opponent from below.
- Feldlager - Salamader - Transform all the [Lapis] into fire attribute, then surround an opponent with an explosive blast.
- Feldlager - Undine - Transform all the [Lapis] into water attribute, then create waterfalls to attack nearby opponents.
- Feldlager - Sylpheed - Transform all the [Lapis] into wind attribute, then create tornadoes to attack opponents.
- Feldlager - Gnome - Transform all the [Lapis] into earth attribute, then summon a gigantic rock to smash opponents.
- Elixier - Consumes entire Arcana Gauge. Transform all the [Lapis] into a giant crystal and recover health.
- Stein Der Weisen - Transform the [Lapis] into a giant crystal to encase opponents. The crystal is then destroyed.
Paracelsia (Arcana Moveset)Edit
- Schild - You cannot be counterhit by an opponent.
- Festung - You do not take chip damage from an opponent's special attacks.
- Regenerieren - Your Arcana and Health Gauge automatically increase.
- Anasthesie - Fire a spirit projectile to slow your opponent for some time.
- Schwindel - Fire a spirit shockwave to change your opponent's directional controls for some time.
- Verwirrung - Fire a spirit shockwave to change your opponent's button controls for some time.
- Starke Arznel - Fire a spirit projectile to reduce your opponent's attack for some time. Last until you are hit.
- Schizophrenie - Fire a barrage of spirit shockwaves, causing [Anasthesie], [Schwindel], [Verwirrung] and poison.
- Gestalte - When active, damage will be dealt to your Arcana Gauge instead of Health Gauge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.