|Give this article a little love and care by expanding it.|
|Move List - Image Gallery|
- For Parace's Arcana page, click here.
|Alias||The Millennium Keeper (self-proclaimed)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Favorite Subject||Alchemy, Medicine, Pharmacy|
|Game(s)|| Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 3 (Boss (Score Attack))
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Boss (Trail, Gold run))
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (Boss (Trail, Gold run))
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND (playable Arcana)
|Japanese VA||Ryoko Ono|
Parace L'sia (パラセ・ルシア, Parase Rushia) is a character and recurring boss in the Arcana Heart series. She first appeared in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 as the final boss. She would later return as a boss in the Score Attack mode in Arcana Heart 3 and of the Gold run in the Trail mode in Arcana Heart 3 Love Max and Six Stars. She would make a playable appearance as an Arcana for Pistrix in Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND.
While a human, she lived in Switzerland during the Renaissance and worked as an alchemist, but after death, her soul was sent to the Arcana world, where she became Paracelsia, the Arcana of Life. She refers to herself as the "Millennium Keeper", and has a long-standing rivalry with Kamui Tokinomiya.
Parace is a young woman with long, silver hair and purple eyes, and has a well-developed body for her age.
As a human, she wears red glasses, a necklace with a green gem, a red shirt buttoned down a bit, a white lab coat, a black skirt, black stockings and red shoes. The noticeable thing on her is a large gold ring on her right wrist.
Outside her human form, she wears a revealing white piece of cloth, a white, flowing cape, white sleeves and white thigh-length boots. The gold ring would be on her left ankle.
To be added.
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2Edit
In an attempt to control life and distort dimensions, she has visited the physical world several times to collect and refine magical stones, causing many incidents.
- She only appear if you don't lose a single round after beating Angelia and Mildred.
- She has been considered by fans to be one of the cheapest bosses in fighting games.
- In the vanilla version of AH3, if you lose to her in Score Attack mode, instead of showing a Game Over screen, the game will give you a chance to continue. After losing a few times, her health would get a bit lower, and will continue to get lower after every loss until she is defeated.
- She has the second largest bust in comparison to the rest of the females in the series, with Mei-Fang being the bustiest.
- She is also the tallest character in the series.
|Arcana Heart Characters|