- For Mildred's Arcana page, click here.
|Alias|| Mil (by Angelia)|
Sis (by Fiona)
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 17)|
|Height||177 cm (5'8")|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lbs)|
|Eye Color|| Blue (Normal Form)|
Orange (Perfect Form)
|Hair Color|| Blonde (Normal Form)|
Platinum Blonde (Perfect Form)
|Affiliation||Ministry of Elemental Affairs, British Branch (formerly)|
|Fighting Style||Avalon Style Fire Plasma|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 2 (Arcana, unplayable)
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (playable Arcana)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Yukiko Kikuchi|
Mildred Avallone (ミルドレッド・アヴァロン, Mirudoreddo Avaron) is a character in the Arcana Heart series. She started out as the main antagonist of the first game, but after her defeat, she would return in later games as the Arcana of Halo (Light in the English version) for her older sister, Angelia.
At the beginning of the story, she leads the Norwegian Spirit Society which watches over the Earth from the Arcana realm. They monitor the Maidens - girls gifted with the power of gods and goddesses in the form of Arcana.
Fiona is a maiden who got trapped on the other side and works closely beside Mildred with the two sharing an apparently close bond. Unfortunately, we find that Fiona has tirelessly guarded Mildred without supporting her own well-being. Additionally, Mildred may only have pretended to give affection to Fiona in order to simply take advantage of her vulnerability in loneliness.
In Arcana Heart 2, her very young sister Angelica attains Mildred's power in the form of the Angel Arcana. This is likely her fate for eternity after her failure in the first game.
She is fought at the end of any route in the first game and utilizes all of the Maiden Arcanas in addition to some unblockable angelic attacks.
Please put description here.
Please put description here.
Mildred seemed suspiciously interested in the skies above Tokyo and conducted research in secret, where her dream was to become an archangel by using the other Maiden's Arcana power to draw them out.
She wanted to combine both the real world and the elemental world, and with Fiona as an example, she will be unstoppable... But, she needed on more Arcana to complete her plan and she needed to capture no other than Heart Aino. Mildred was also responsible of blackmailing Mei-Fang's creator, Mei Ling Hua, into working for her.
Her plans would ultimately be foiled as she was defeated by Heart.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
After thought to be gone after the events of the first game, Mildred would return, but as an Arcana of her older sister, Angelia.
Arcana Heart 3Edit
She's a final boss in the Story Mode in Arcana Heart.
She starts up with her normal appearance proceeding to her cocoon form transforming into an archangel.
- The orbs around her attacks you by bashing close or far at you.
- Some other times, the orbs can fire laser beam
She has awaken into an archangel and she can access all the Arcana moves in the game.
- She fires a light laser resembling Partinias' Love laser. Also she had a few seconds starting this attack.
- She cast 3 lightning bolts surrounding her, which resembling Bharni's Lightning bolts. Be careful not to approach her will she uses the move.
- She summons light vines to drain your life and gain health, resembling Moriomoto's Plant vines. If you get caught, struggle to getting out of her vines.
- Whenever she grabs you, she cast Fire blast or Water bubble to push you back, similar to Lang-Gong's Fire and Niptra's Water counter moves.
- She cast light wave cutters that goes straight at you, resembling Tempestas' Wind cutters. This attack can be blocked.
- She cast a light blob that attacks you straight or upwards, resembling Gier's Dark blob. This attack can be blocked.
- She can teleport whenever she's on the ground or at some time evading your move, similar to Dieu Mort's Evil teleportation.
- She summon light spears around you to deal a lot of damage, resembling Oreichalkos' Metal spears. Block it while she use this move.
- She can create an image to hit her image to deal no damage to her, and when she dash, she goes immobilize with a spider-like shield.
- She goes to the sky and performs Divine Breath that cost her one Arcana Gauge and the light beams will fall from the sky dealing you a lot of damage, this move cannot be block.
- I speak on behalf of the gods, for they are with me. - Pre-battle (Arcana Heart)
- In the first game, she uses all the Arcanas in her second phase.
- After her first phase in Arcana Heart, Mildred will progress to her second phase, regardless of whether or not you defeated her in the first phase.
- The audio plays "Save a future" if you beat her first phase while "Last Judgment" plays when you lose in her first phase.
- If you get a time up with the most health in the second phase, it results a bad ending and an instant game over.
- This is shared with Ragnarok in Arcana Heart 3.
- She is always on Angelia's side when you face her in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Trail (Sliver) and Survival Score Attack).
- She can also be with Fiona's side in Time Attack Mode.
- When you play as her (via hacking) in Arcana Heart, when she faces herself, the game crashes.
- There are undocumented files of Mildred in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 which she was supposed to be playable but it may leave her attacks glitched as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4M4KyKjxs.
- There also her name on the hub of Arcana Heart 3 Love Max but she has no sprite in that game as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aez9v1reeEg.
|Arcana Heart Characters|