|Relationships - Image Gallery|
- For Mildred's Arcana page, click here.
(ミルドレッド・アヴァロン, Mirudoreddo Avaron)
|Also known as||Mil (by Angelia)|
Sis (by Fiona)
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 17)|
|Height||177 cm (5'9")|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Blue (Normal Form)|
Orange (Perfect Form, current)
|Hair Color||Blonde (Normal Form)|
Platinum Blonde (Perfect Form, current)
|Affiliation||Ministry of Elemental Affairs, British Branch (formerly)|
|Fighting Style||This power beyond people (AH)|
Avalon Style Fire Plasma (AH2 onwards)
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 2 (Arcana, unplayable)
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND (playable Arcana)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
Mildred Avallone (ミルドレッド・アヴァロン, Mirudoreddo Avaron) is a character in the Arcana Heart series. She started out as the main antagonist of the first game, but after her defeat, she would return in later games as the Arcana of Halo (Light in the English version) for her older twin sister, Angelia.
Bio[edit | edit source]
At the beginning of the story, she leads the Norwegian Spirit Society which watches over the Earth from the Arcana realm. They monitor the Maidens - girls gifted with the power of gods and goddesses in the form of Arcana.
Fiona is a maiden who got trapped on the other side and works closely beside Mildred with the two sharing an apparently close bond. Unfortunately, we find that Fiona has tirelessly guarded Mildred without supporting her own well-being. Additionally, Mildred may only have pretended to give affection to Fiona in order to simply take advantage of her vulnerability in loneliness.
In Arcana Heart 2, her older twin sister Angelica attains Mildred's power in the form of the Angel Arcana. This is likely her fate for eternity after her failure in the first game.
She is fought at the end of any route in the first game and utilizes all of the Maiden Arcanas in addition to some unblockable angelic attacks.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Mildred is a mature looking woman with blue eyes and short blonde hair, dressed in a unique suit with a collar. Upon awaken as a archangel, her eyes changed to orange with her hair grown to her own body with a platinum blonde color hair and her clothes changed almost white.
In Arcana Heart 2 onwards, her hair and eyes remains as her archangel form but she wore a white jumpsuit with yellow outlines.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Mildred is impeccably polite towards friends and foes alike, at first Mildred was interested in the power of the maidens and begin to rambling about the power of the gods, It was not until later it was revealed that she always intended to reunite with her sister and tried to help Fiona into once again goes to the plane realm.
In Arcana Heart 3, we see Mildred now more of an ally towards her former enemies and overall trying to turn her sister towards a new leaf, which she succeeded.
History[edit | edit source]
Arcana Heart[edit | edit source]
Mildred seemed suspiciously interested in the skies above Tokyo and conducted research in secret, where her dream was to become an archangel by using the other Maiden's Arcana power to draw them out.
She wanted to combine both the real world and the elemental world, and - with Fiona as an example - she will be unstoppable. But, she needed on more Arcana to complete her plan and she needed to capture no other than Heart Aino. Mildred was also responsible of blackmailing Mei-Fang's creator, Mei Ling Hua, into working for her.
Her plans would ultimately be foiled as she was defeated by Heart.
Arcana Heart 2[edit | edit source]
After thought to be gone after the events of the first game, Mildred would return, but as an Arcana of her older twin sister, Angelia.
Arcana Heart 3[edit | edit source]
Mildred returns in Arcana Heart 3 as an Arcana, just like in the previous game.
Boss Battle[edit | edit source]
She's a final boss in the Story Mode in Arcana Heart.
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
She starts up with her normal appearance, and then proceeding to her cocoon form before transforming into an archangel. She summons orbs to attack you while in her cocoon.
- The orbs around her attacks you by bashing close or far at you.
- Some other times, the orbs can fire laser beams.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
She has awakened into an archangel and she can access all the Arcana moves in the game.
- Return to ashes - She fires a light laser from her fingertips resembling Partinias' Love Laser. Also she had a few seconds starting this attack. This attack can be dodge by crouching except Kira.
- Let's give punishment/Let's judge sin - She cast 3 lightning bolts striking at you by snapping her fingers similar to Bharni's Lightning Bolts. This move can be dodged.
- Atone, at your life - She cast 3 lightning bolts around herself which resembling Bharni's Lightning Bolts. Be careful not to approach her while the lightning bolts surround her. This move can be blocked.
- It's no use - She creates an afterimage when she backstep similar to Anutpada's Time Afterimage. Hitting the afterimage deals no damage.
- Endure it - She summons light vines to drain your life and gain health, resembling Moriomoto's Plant Vines. If you get caught, struggle to getting out of her vines. This attack can be dodge by crouching except Kira.
- In the way - While she dashes forward, she's always have a guard point similar to Ohtsuchi's Earth Defensives.
- Erase it - She cast light explosion similar to Lang-Gong's Fire Explosives. This move is quickly used and had a invincible time, it has a chance of guarding.
- Disappear with dust - She cast light wind boomerangs from her fingertips that goes straight at you, resembling Tempestas' Wind Cutters. This attack can be blocked or crouching except Kira.
- Die - She cast a light blob that attacks you straight or upwards, resembling Gier's Dark Blob. This attack can be blocked.
- Hmm... - She can teleport whenever she's on the ground or at some time evading your move, similar to Dieu Mort's Evil Teleportation.
- Scratching your feet. Torment. Despair - Whenever she grabs you, she casts light bubble then it burst and blows you away, similar to Niptra's Water Bubbles. This is a one-frame throw.
- Destiny cannot be changed - She summons eight light spears around you to deal a lot of damage, resembling Oreichalkos' Metal Spears. If she uses this move, you need to block it.
- Take the breath of God - She goes to the sky and performs Divine Breath that cost her one Arcana Gauge and the light beams will fall from the sky dealing you a lot of damage. This move cannot be blocked.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I speak on behalf of the gods, for they are with me. - Pre-battle (Arcana Heart)
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- 私は人であることを捨てるぞ！ (I'll give up being a person!) - Intro
- 今、高次の存在となる！(Now it will be a higher existence!) - Phase 1 End
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
- 人を越えたこの力、試させてもらおうか (Let me try this power that transcends people.) - Intro
- ふっ、かわいいな。(Hmm, it's cute.) - Non-Final Round (defeated in phase 1)
- 私が新たな世界を照らす光となる！(It will be the light that illuminates the new world!) - Final Round (defeated in phase 1)
- 素晴らしい。これが力というものだ！(Great. This is power!) - Non-Final Round (victory in phase 1)
- 貴様の血が、新たな世界を鮮やかに彩るだろう (Your blood will brightly color the new world.) - Final Round (victory in phase 1)
- 足掻け。苦しめ。絶望しろ。(Scratching your feet. Torment. Despair.)
- 消し飛べ。(Erase it.)
- 塵と消えよ。(Disappear with dust.)
- 灰に還れ。(Return to ashes.)
- 罪を裁こう。(Let's judge our sins.)
- 罰を与えよう。(Let's give punishment.)
- 贖罪せよ、貴様の命で。(Atone, at your life.)
- 耐えてみろ。(Endure it.)
- 運命は変えられん。(Destiny cannot be changed.)
- 神の息吹を受けよ。(Take the breath of God)
- バカなっ (Stupid.) - Damage
- どうした？(What happened?) - Passive
- うあああああっ！(Uhhhhhh!) - Defeated
- 私が人に劣るなど！(I'm inferior to people!) - Time Up
- 下等生物の分際で…！(At the edge of lower creatures...!) - Draw
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During her fight in the first game, she uses all the Arcanas in the second phase of the battle.
- After her first phase in Arcana Heart, Mildred will progress to her second phase, regardless of whether or not you defeated her in the first phase.
- The audio plays "Save The Future" if you beat her first phase while "Last Judgment" plays when you lose in her first phase.
- If you get a time up with the most health in the second phase, it results in the bad ending and an instant game over.
- This is shared with Ragnarok in Arcana Heart 3.
- However, this will never happen if you set it on infinite time limit so you won't get a bad ending.
- In a CD drama "Heartful Situation Episode 2", she talked about the existence of her twin sister Angelia, who died when she was young. At an early age, Angelia had more Holy Spirit power than the current Mildred, and recommended herself to go to the Holy Spirit world. She said she had entered the British Holy Spirit Office to find Angelia.
- This leaves the first game is actually Mildred's doing to see Angelia.
- She is always on Angelia's side when you face her in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Trail (Sliver) and Survival Score Attack).
- She can also be with Fiona's side in Time Attack Mode.
- When you play as her (via hacking) in Arcana Heart, when she faces herself, the game crashes.
- There are undocumented files of Mildred in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 which she was supposed to be playable but it may leave her attacks glitched as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4M4KyKjxs.
- There also her name on the hub of Arcana Heart 3 Love Max but she has no sprite in that game as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aez9v1reeEg.
[edit | edit source]
|Arcana Heart Characters|