- For Mildred's Arcana page, click here.
|Alias|| Mil (by Angelia)|
Sis (by Fiona)
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 17)|
|Height||177 cm (5'8")|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lbs)|
|Eye Color|| Blue (Normal Form)|
Orange (Perfect Form)
|Hair Color|| Blonde (Normal Form)|
Platinum Blonde (Perfect Form)
|Affiliation||Ministry of Elemental Affairs, British Branch (formerly)|
|Fighting Style||Avalon Style Fire Plasma|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 2 (Arcana, unplayable)
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (playable Arcana)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Yukiko Kikuchi|
Mildred Avallone (ミルドレッド・アヴァロン, Mirudoreddo Avaron) is a character in the Arcana Heart series. She started out as the main antagonist of the first game, but after her defeat, she would return in later games as the Arcana of Halo (Light in the English version) for her older sister, Angelia.
At the beginning of the story, she leads the Norwegian Spirit Society which watches over the Earth from the Arcana realm. They monitor the Maidens - girls gifted with the power of gods and goddesses in the form of Arcana.
Fiona is a maiden who got trapped on the other side and works closely beside Mildred with the two sharing an apparently close bond. Unfortunately, we find that Fiona has tirelessly guarded Mildred without supporting her own well-being. Additionally, Mildred may only have pretended to give affection to Fiona in order to simply take advantage of her vulnerability in loneliness.
In Arcana Heart 2, her very young sister Angelica attains Mildred's power in the form of the Angel Arcana. This is likely her fate for eternity after her failure in the first game.
She is fought at the end of any route in the first game and utilizes all of the Maiden Arcanas in addition to some unblockable angelic attacks.
Please put description here.
Please put description here.
Mildred seemed suspiciously interested in the skies above Tokyo and conducted research in secret, where her dream was to become an archangel by using the other Maiden's Arcana power to draw them out.
She wanted to combine both the real world and the elemental world, and with Fiona as an example, she will be unstoppable... But, she needed on more Arcana to complete her plan and she needed to capture no other than Heart Aino. Mildred was also responsible of blackmailing Mei-Fang's creator, Mei Ling Hua, into working for her.
Her plans would ultimately be foiled as she was defeated by Heart.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
After thought to be gone after the events of the first game, Mildred would return, but as an Arcana of her older sister, Angelia.
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- I speak on behalf of the gods, for they are with me. - Pre-battle (Arcana Heart)
- In the first game, she uses all the Arcanas in her second phase.
- After her first phase in Arcana Heart, Mildred will progress to her second phase, regardless of whether or not you defeated her in the first phase.
- The audio plays "Save a future" if you beat her first phase while "Last Judgment" plays when you lose in her first phase.
- If you get a time up with the most health in the second phase, it results a bad ending and an instant game over.
- This is shared with Ragnarok in Arcana Heart 3.
- She is always on Angelia's side when you face her in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Trail (Sliver) and Survival Score Attack).
- She can also be with Fiona's side in Time Attack Mode.
|Arcana Heart Characters|