- For Mildred's Arcana page, click here.
|Also known as|| Mil (by Angelia)|
Sis (by Fiona)
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 17)|
|Height||177 cm (5'8")|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lbs)|
|Eye Color|| Blue (Normal Form)|
Orange (Perfect Form, current)
|Hair Color|| Blonde (Normal Form)|
Platinum Blonde (Perfect Form, current)
|Affiliation||Ministry of Elemental Affairs, British Branch (formerly)|
|Fighting Style||Avalon Style Fire Plasma|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart (Boss)|
Arcana Heart 2 (Arcana, unplayable)
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars (playable Arcana)
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND (playable Arcana)
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Yukiko Kikuchi|
Mildred Avallone (ミルドレッド・アヴァロン, Mirudoreddo Avaron) is a character in the Arcana Heart series. She started out as the main antagonist of the first game, but after her defeat, she would return in later games as the Arcana of Halo (Light in the English version) for her older sister, Angelia.
At the beginning of the story, she leads the Norwegian Spirit Society which watches over the Earth from the Arcana realm. They monitor the Maidens - girls gifted with the power of gods and goddesses in the form of Arcana.
Fiona is a maiden who got trapped on the other side and works closely beside Mildred with the two sharing an apparently close bond. Unfortunately, we find that Fiona has tirelessly guarded Mildred without supporting her own well-being. Additionally, Mildred may only have pretended to give affection to Fiona in order to simply take advantage of her vulnerability in loneliness.
In Arcana Heart 2, her very young sister Angelica attains Mildred's power in the form of the Angel Arcana. This is likely her fate for eternity after her failure in the first game.
She is fought at the end of any route in the first game and utilizes all of the Maiden Arcanas in addition to some unblockable angelic attacks.
Please put description here.
Mildred is impecably polite towards friends and foes alike, at first Mildred was interested in the power of the maidens and begin to rambling about the power of the gods, It was not until later it was revealed that she always intended to reunite with her sister and tried to help Fiona into once again goes to the plane realm.
In Arcana Heart 3, we see Mildred now more of an ally towards her former enemies and overall trying to turn her sister towrds a new leaf, which she suceeded.
Mildred seemed suspiciously interested in the skies above Tokyo and conducted research in secret, where her dream was to become an archangel by using the other Maiden's Arcana power to draw them out.
She wanted to combine both the real world and the elemental world, and - with Fiona as an example - she will be unstoppable. But, she needed on more Arcana to complete her plan and she needed to capture no other than Heart Aino. Mildred was also responsible of blackmailing Mei-Fang's creator, Mei Ling Hua, into working for her.
Her plans would ultimately be foiled as she was defeated by Heart.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
After thought to be gone after the events of the first game, Mildred would return, but as an Arcana of her older sister, Angelia.
Arcana Heart 3Edit
Mildred returns in Arcana Heart 3 as an Arcana, just like in the previous game.
She's a final boss in the Story Mode in Arcana Heart.
She starts up with her normal appearance, and then proceeding to her cocoon form before transforming into an archangel. She summons orbs to attack you while in her cocoon.
- The orbs around her attacks you by bashing close or far at you.
- Some other times, the orbs can fire laser beams.
She has awakened into an archangel and she can access all the Arcana moves in the game.
- She fires a light laser resembling Partinias' Love Laser. Also she had a few seconds starting this attack.
- She cast 3 lightning bolts striking at you or surrounding around her, which resembling Bharni's Lightning Bolts. Be careful not to approach her while the lightning bolts surround her. This move can be blocked.
- She summons light vines to drain your life and gain health, resembling Moriomoto's Plant Vines. If you get caught, struggle to getting out of her vines.
- Whenever she grabs you, she casts Fire Blast or Water Bubble to push you back, similar to Lang-Gong's Fire and Niptra's Water counter moves.
- She cast light wave cutters that goes straight at you, resembling Tempestas' Wind Cutters. This attack can be blocked.
- She cast a light blob that attacks you straight or upwards, resembling Gier's Dark Blob. This attack can be blocked.
- She can teleport whenever she's on the ground or at some time evading your move, similar to Dieu Mort's Evil Teleportation.
- She summon light spears around you to deal a lot of damage, resembling Oreichalkos' Metal Spears. If she uses this move, you need to block it.
- She can create an image to hit her image to deal no damage to her, and when she dash, she goes immobilize with a spider-like shield.
- She goes to the sky and performs Divine Breath that cost her one Arcana Gauge and the light beams will fall from the sky dealing you a lot of damage. This move cannot be blocked.
- I speak on behalf of the gods, for they are with me. - Pre-battle (Arcana Heart)
- During her fight in the first game, she uses all the Arcanas in the second phase of the battle.
- After her first phase in Arcana Heart, Mildred will progress to her second phase, regardless of whether or not you defeated her in the first phase.
- The audio plays "Save The Future" if you beat her first phase while "Last Judgment" plays when you lose in her first phase.
- If you get a time up with the most health in the second phase, it results in the bad ending and an instant game over.
- She is always on Angelia's side when you face her in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (Trail (Sliver) and Survival Score Attack).
- She can also be with Fiona's side in Time Attack Mode.
- When you play as her (via hacking) in Arcana Heart, when she faces herself, the game crashes.
- There are undocumented files of Mildred in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 which she was supposed to be playable but it may leave her attacks glitched as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4M4KyKjxs.
- There also her name on the hub of Arcana Heart 3 Love Max but she has no sprite in that game as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aez9v1reeEg.
|Arcana Heart Characters|