|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Alias||Mei-Mei (nickname by Heart)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age||3 years since activation (17 physically)|
|Weight||96kg (211 lbs)|
|Affiliation|| European Celestial Union, Rosenberg Branch Spiritual Arts Research Division|
National Academy of Metaphysics (formerly)
|Favorite Subject||Excels in them all|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Juri Takita|
|“||Professor, watch me. I will never lose...!||”|
Mei-Fang (美凰, Mei-Fang) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She is a female humanoid robot created by Dr. Mei Ling Hua, who she spend the first game searching for. She has a rather friendly relationship with Kira Daidouji, a colleague of her Master.
Her Arcana is Lang-Gong, the Arcana of Fire.
Mei-Fang is a marvel of Elemental Science. With a body engineered out of a power substance known as "ether" and a bone structure made of an ivory-ether frame. Powered by the revolutionary celestial drive, Mei-Fang is the ultimate artificial life form.
Mei-Fang is a tall, fair-skinned android inspired by her creator, Mei Ling. She has a very curvy frame and large breasts. Her sharp green eyes are highlighted with red markings, and she has blue hair with her shoulder-length forelocks layered over her mostly neat bangs. A few strands remain loose and on the side of her head is a red clip. She wears large white frilly bun covers with a long grey cord hanging from each side, making them resemble thin pigtails.
She wears a white and red one-piece that resembles a bathing suit with goldenrod straps beneath the chest. A peach Chinese-style bolero with large angular shoulder pads is worn over this with yellow detail and large, red rounded pieces around her lower arm with white detail, matching the attachments on her lower leg and ankles. This is paired with peach and yellow hand pieces and angular stockings, along with navy shoes reminiscent of loafers.
She would also wear a sexy red Chinese dress in one of her victory animations.
The cool and collected Mei-Fang has a serious disposition and skills to match. She is extremely determined when it comes to completing a task or helping Mei Ling, and she is shown to feel comfortable when she's around her. She struggles when it comes to expressing herself and doesn't appear to have much emotion, much to Mei Ling's displeasure, and she doesn't really understand human behaviors and why they result to things like violence like they do.
However, she is also shown to be naturally kind, offering food to those in need or agreeing to assist them if she knows the person or is capable of helping out. She is very wise.
Mei-Fang noticed that Mei Ling has went missing one day, leaving a note that told her not to look for her. Feeling worried (in her own way) for her master's safety, Mei-Fang disobeys the order and goes out to find her.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Mei-Fang/AH3 Storyline
- Losing is not in my programming.
- Why must we settle this with our fists? You humans perplex me.
- You have no heart, no soul. Though you may match me in appearance, your lack of empathy and compassion makes you nothing more than an inferior clone. (Versus Mode, against herself)
- I thank you for your support in battle as well as the Spiritual Engine. I am in your debt. (Versus Mode, Arcana Blaze Finish)
- This was the result of 4000 years of Chinese innovation and the professor's superior scientific knowledge. You will never defeat me. Ever. (Versus Mode, Critical Heart Finish)
- Heart Aino, could you tell me what "love" is? Is it nothing more than a battlefield of broken hearts? ...Ah, professor... it seems that I have much yet to learn." (Versus Mode, against Heart Aino)
- I cannot allow myself to be defeated by you... I can sense your doubt and worry... this training session was somewhat disappointing." (Versus Mode, against Saki Tsuzura)
- I hope that we can continue to be friends after this. As you are the Millenial Guardian. I fear that it will be our fate to clash again in the future. (Versus Mode, against Kamui Tokinomiya)
- Although I was victorious this time, your spirited effort deserves to be rewarded. Pleas try these meat buns. I'm confident that they will be superior to my past creations. (Versus Mode, against Konoha)
- Linking the four sisters to use as weapons... truly fascinating. I was able to accumulate a great deal of useful data. You have... my gratitude. (Versus Mode, against Maori Kasuga)
- The professor is most interested in your skates... It seems she would like to include something like them in my next upgrade... Although, I fail to see the necessity. (Versus Mode, against Lilica Felchenerow)
- Lieselotte Achenbach. The professor is quite interested in that doll of yours... Would you mind if we took it to study? (Versus Mode, against Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Yoriko Yasuzumi and the demon lord Michelangelo, it was an honor to have fought you. I'd like to see the demon's true power next time we meet. (Versus Mode, against Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Kira Daidouji, thank you very much. In order to repay, in order to repay, in some small way, our debt to you, I have given this match my all. (Versus Mode, against Kira Daidouji)
- Your ether concentrations have increased while your physical existance is fading... It seems your spiritualization has progressed even further. (Versus Mode, against Fiona Mayfield)
- The professor has a very high opinion of you, as do I. I will do everything within my power to ensure that you live up to our expectations. (Versus Mode, against Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- What is it you seek beyond never-ending battle? Even I have come to the realization that justice does not come vulgar displays of power. (Versus Mode, against Zenia Valov)
- I've never encountered an exorcist as powerful as yourself. It appears that there is still much for me to learn. I must consult with the professor immediately. (Versus Mode, against Elsa la Conti)
- No matter how advanced one's abilities may be, I refuse to be defeated by someone as conceited as you. (Versus Mode, against Clarice di Lanza)
- I believe I've already pointed out the myriad of weaknesses in your infernal contraption, and you have yet to address them... The outcome of our battle was hardly surprising. (Versus Mode, against Catherine Kyoubashi)
- You must be the "Phantom of Oz" that Interpol is searching for. I am going to have to place you under arrest and-- She... disappeared? I guess her reputation is truly deserved. (Versus Mode, against Dorothy Albright)
- Though you may be a purely ethereal form, my battle routines have already adapted. You will need to do far more if you hope to defeat me. (Versus Mode, against Angelia Avallone)
- Developing a fighting style based on your natural abilities... I'm quite impressed. However, you are no match for my superior skills and technique. (Versus Mode, against Akane Inuwaka)
- The ninjutsu of the Inuwakamaru is truly formidable. But it appears that you rely on your spiritual powers to the detriment of your physical strength. (Versus Mode, against Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Weiss, I must acknowledge your strength. Artificial or not, everyone must do all they can with the abilities granted them. I am no exception to that. (Versus Mode, against Weiss)
- Your ability is quite unique, Eko. To be able to channel ethereal power into physical objects and control them... (Versus Mode, against Eko)
- The Aesir, Scharlachrot. Your abilities may out-strip mine, but there will always a way for me to emerge victorious. (Versus Mode, against Scharlachrot)
- She is the youngest character in the series on a technical note, being only three years old since her creation.
- Her Palette swaps give her a resemblance to Noel Vermillion and Litchi Faye-Ling from BlazBlue, Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers, and the Vocaloid Hatsune Miku.
- She has vague similarities with Mai Shiranui from SNK fighting games Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter.
- Mei-Fang lives in the former Drexler Institute Base, in room one of the Celestial Research Area.
- She has the largest bust size in comparison to the rest of the females in the series.
- She is also the second tallest character in the series.
- She is said to have over 4,000 years worth of Chinese recipes programmed into her database.
- She is the first artificial life form character in the series, with Pistrix appearing much later. However, while Mei-Fang is a humanoid android, Pistrix is a marine-human hybrid homunculus.
|Arcana Heart Characters|