|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Alias|| Retainer of the Millenial Guardian|
Kono-Kono (name given by Heart)
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Weight||35kg (77 lbs)|
|Measurements (B/W/H)|| Once again, *Sigh*|
|Hair Color|| Brown (Hair)|
Orange (Ears, Tail)
|Occupation||Millennial Guardian Attendant|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Junior High School, 1st Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Polysomnography, Physical Education|
|Weakest Subject||Anything that requires concentration|
|Fighting Style||Koinumaru Ninjutsu|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Mayumi Yoshida|
|“||Hiyaah! Here comes the attendant of the Millennial Guardian!||”|
Konoha (このは, Konoha) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. A young girl from the Koinumaru ninja clan who is part human-part dog, she is the current retainer and best friend of the Millennial Guardian, Kamui Tokinomiya.
Her Arcana is Moriomoto, the Arcana of Nature.
A descendant of the legendary spirits who have mastered the ninja arts, Konoha grew up learning the the family fighting style by training in the forest and mountains. This prepared her for her turn to become the retainer of the Millennial Guardian- a role she accepted with anticipation.
Konoha has fair skin with large brown eyes and neck-length brown hair that is slightly lared. Her bangs and forelocks are tended over her forehead protector, which has a paw etched on it. She has orange and tan shiba ears and tail. On her cheeks are little whisker markings.
She wears an outfit inspired by a school P.E. uniform and ninja outfit. It is composed of the white and blue P.E. top and navy short-shorts, with an orange paw print on her chest where the name usually goes. This is paired with a pair of navy and gold arm guards and finger-less gloves to match her sandals and leg warmers, a large red flowing scarf, fishnet stockings, and a pair of white toe socks. On the side of the leg warmer is a violet rope tied into a bow, held with red spheres.
A highly spirited and naive ninja girl who tries to give 100% effort and is unable to entirely relax or calm down- preferring a more active lifestyle. She can be goofy sometimes, but her cuteness and fun-loving nature is very noticeable by her preference of using third-person. She is easily flustered and sensitive, and while she tries to hide her dog parts she often gets too excited, causing them to pop out. At times she will transform into a dog, and is shown to act like one.
At times she can be clumsy or make mistakes, but she is very dedicated to Kamui and loves getting her attention. She admires her greatly and loves to be spoiled by her.
Far from the rest of civilization lives the Koinumaru clan- a group of humans with canine features. In the past they were regarded as monsters and thus live in seclusion up in the mountains.
One day a dimensional bend near the village caused evil spirits from the Elemental World to cross over and corrupt one of their ninja. It was then the legendary Millennium girl saved them. To repay her for saving the village, the Koinumaru sent one of their members to assist her each time she awakens. This time, Konoha was lucky enough to receive the honor.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Konoha/AH3 Storyline
Konoha takes it upon herself to try to find the cause of the recent Planar Rifts in hopes of easing Kamui's work load after she notices how depressed she has been.
- Woof! Konoha wants exercise!
- Konoha is so very hungry... My body...I can't make it move... Uh...Konoha needs meat buns..stat... - Continue countdown
- Please let me continue please let me continue please let me... Wait... Who is Konoha supposed to be praying to again...? - Continue countdown
- Every mistake that Konoha makes is a stain on Miss Kamui's honor. Please, you have to give me another chance! - Continue countdown
- If Konoha finishes her mission now, Miss Kamui will give me a tummy rub! Heehee... - Continue countdown
- Eh...? How could this happen to Konoha?! I must have messed up big time! But I refuse to cry..for now. - Continue countdown
- With the honor of Konoha's entire clan on the line, I cannot allow this fight to end like this! - Continue countdown
- ... *Sigh* - Continue countdown
- Morimoto, you have my sincerest thanks for protecting me while I am away from home... Truly, thank you! - Arcana Blaze Finish
- Haha! And that was...The Ultra-Mega Konoha Special! It is the ultimate attack, combining everything I've ever learned from watching Kung-Fu Theater! *Giggle* - Critical Heart Finish
- Just wait a darn minute! If there are two of me, then the number of tummy rubs I'd get from Miss Kamui would be halved! Oh, hells no! - vs herself
- Miss Heart, I won't let you go any further! I've already told you this a billion times, but only Miss Kamui can touch me there! - vs Heart Aino
- Miss Saki, I think your problem is that you don't have anyone to love you. Perhaps if you could get Miss Heart to love you, everything would be okay! - vs Saki Tsuzura
- Oh Miss Kamui! I earned a reward, right? RIGHT?! So, could you rub my tummy, maybe scratch me behind the ears...? - vs Kamui Tokinomiya
- You know, Miss Maori, you work way too hard! You've even got Koito and Kouta worried about you. You know, nothing would make them happier than if you played with them! - vs Maori Kasuga
- Wow, Konoha actually beat Mei-Fang! Now, can I have some of your meat buns? I mean, your buns are my favorite things in the world...! Well, actually the second... - vs Mei-Fang
- Miss Lilica, can Konoha have your roller-shoe thingies?! I really, REALLY like them! - vs Lilica Felchenerow
- Wow, Miss Lieselotte! No matter how old you get, you'll always be a kid. I mean, Konoha stopped playing with dolls a long time ago! - vs Lieselotte Achenbach
- You know, I could have sworn that Konoha has told you this about a MILLION times already, but seriously... I AM NOT A DOG! - vs Yoriko Yasuzumi
- Miss Kira, when you ride around on your slime-thingy like that, does it feel like you're always swimming? If so, Konoha wants one, too! - vs Kira Daidohji
- Miss Fiona, Konoha really likes green tea better than Darjeeling. As for snacks, I usually go with traditional Japanese... - vs Fiona Mayfield
- Your dress looks just like...like a delicious mound of whipped cream. Oh man, I'm getting hungry just looking at you... *Sigh* - vs Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- Miss Zenia, why is it that you get so quiet when Konoha beats you? Is it because you're hungry? If that's it, maybe you should eat something! - vs Zenia Valov
- Konoha is not an animal, she is a HUMAAN BEEIING! I am Miss Kamui's loyal retainer and a proud member of the Koinumaru Tribe. I hope we can be friends! - vs Elsa la Conti
- Gah! Konoha is not a dog! H-Hey, don't get so close... You're just like Miss Heart... I mean, I won't be able to... A-Aaaaahh! - vs Clarice di Lanza
- Yay! A robot! That looks like so much fun! Can I play with it? ... I can't? Aw, Konoha is a sad panda now... - vs Catherine Kyoubashi
- Oh ho! So, this is magic...? Perhaps I could use it in my ninja training... Please, show Konoha more of your magic tricks! - vs Dorothy Albright
- Miss Akane, I know you worry about Nazuna's well-being, but she is Konoha's rival! You shouldn't worry about her at all! - vs Akane Inuwaka
- Nazuna, you put up a great fight, but you are nowhere near good enough to take my place as Miss Kamui's retainer! *Pet* *Pet* *Pet* *Pet* *Pet* - vs Nazuna Inuwaka
- Miss Angelia is just like a fluffy ghost... Ah, Konoha prays that your soul will rest in peace... ...Mekalekahimekahineyho... - vs Angelia Avallone
- You have witnessed the awesome power of Koinumaru ninjutsu! Konoha wll never fall to Rosenberg scum like you! Heeheehee. - vs Weiss
- Aiyah! What an irritating little moppet. Could you PLEASE let go of Konoha now?! I have to complete my mission! - vs Eko
- As a member of the Koinomaru clan and retainer of the Millennial Guardian, Kamui Tokinomiya, I will not let a mere angel defeat me! - vs Scharlachrot
- One translation of her profile listed that she lived in Yokohama. In AH3, the most current lists Kagurazaka Shinjuku.
- It also listed that she originally didn't like any classes that made her sit still. Which could imply that she has matured a bit between games, or it wasn't given any thought originally.
- She likes to visit the Hinode City Park and has a home set up there.
- In the first game, her route was considered to be a Joke Route by fans, due to its comedic nature.
- Two of her palette swaps give her resemblance to Last Order from A Certain Magical Index, and Bang Shishigami from BlazBlue.
|Arcana Heart Characters|