|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
(大道寺 きら, Daidōji Kira)
|Birthday||March 21th (School Bag Day)|
|Nationality||Japanese/American (dual nationality)|
|Weight||22kg (48 lbs)|
|Measurements (B/W/H)||From Kira: "You want to die, pervert?!"|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Elementary School, 5th Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Celestial Physics|
|Weakest Subject||None. Don't be stupid.|
|Weapon(s)||Independent Ether Conductor|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic
Kira Daidouji is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She's a young genius with a PhD who is plotting for world domination. She is an associate of Mei Ling Hua and knows Mei-Fang pretty well. She also attended the same school with her friend and rival, Catherine Kyoubashi.
Her Arcana is Niptra, the Arcana of Water.
A genius who gained her PhD at the age of eleven. After she was sent back to Elementary School, Kira has become bitter with the world and plans to conquer it. The blob she controls is made of ether and can modify itself to suit whatever she may need.
Kira is a fair-skinned young girl with golden eyes. Her hair is dark blue and worn in a loose bob with spiked bangs spread out above her eyes, along with hair intake on the top of her head that resemble cat ears.
She is often seen with a confident smirk or grin and is always depicted in a navy-blue school swimsuit. But she can also be found in a towel or a white lab coat on occasion.
Kira is a girl with a high opinion of herself and a low tolerance of anyone else. She possesses zero social skills and has become very arrogant and snide towards everyone else and the world after being sent back to school due to her age. To those she may respect or even consider friends, she can be grudgingly open and sincere at best, and to those she doesn't care for she can display almost comical amounts of abuse and scorn.
She has a quick-wit and short temper, and has no problem gloating or mocking those who lose to her, along with boasting about her greatness. However, it is suspected that deep down she genuinely would like to have more friends or to be better liked by others.
After learning of Mildred's goals to bring the Human World and Magical World together again, Heart Aino beginning over to time, Kira aims to stop her, as it gets in the way of her plans of World Domination.
Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
- Main article: Kira Daidouji/AH3 Storyline
Kira becomes resentful after she learns that her long-time friends and rivals, Catherine and Mei-Fang had been invited to Rosenberg, the organization created to stop celestial disasters in Japan. While removing the planar rifts, she continues to impatiently plan revenge.
- Lick my feet, then we can talk!
- Spirit, don't ask why. Just give me your powers! (Pre-Battle)
- 1st Ha ha ha! Number one! I knew I'm the best! If you're lucky, I may keep you around as my servant...
- 2nd Second on the score rankings!? How is that possible!? You! Try harder!
- 3rd Ah, the score rankings. What!? I didn't get number one!? Inconceivable!
- 11th+ You finished Arcade Mode. I expected nothing less, so good job.
- 11th+ That was good enough for an average person, but not good enough for Dr. Kira! Do it again!
- 11th+ You show great potential. If you come back, I'll play with you again... maybe...
- You imbecile! You moron! You dimwitted fool! You've embarrassed Dr. Kira!
- You insignificant little-- Hey, don't look away! I'm talking to you! If you have a problem with me, speak up!
- Let's see now... How should I make you pay for that insolence...?
- You! Yeah, you! Stop your whining and continue! That's an order!
- This battle continues until I've dominated the world. Have I dominated the world yet? No! So, continue!
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Dr. Kira is unstoppable! Even in defeat she grows stronger!
- The formula for victory is simple. Get near them. Throw them. Run in close. Throw them. Guard. Then throw them.
- 360° Spin + Attack for the KIRA DRIVER! I invented this move myself!
- Press 720° Spin + A + B (Gauge Used) for ARMAGEDDON. It's easy to do, just keep practicing!
- Press ↓↙← + Attack in the air for the FLYING KIRA DRIVER! Practice it! You heard me!
- Press →↓↘ + Attack for the TOKYO LAUNCHER! They want to fly? Let's show 'em how!
- Press ←↓↙ + Attack for the TOKYO GRENADE! Swat those flies to the ground!
- Press →↘↓↙← + Attack for the DAIDOHJI SLAM! Smash your enemies! Show no remorse!
- After you SLAM them, give them the BRAIN OBLITERATOR! Press Attack.
- Press →↘↓↙← x2 + A + B (Gauge Used) for my special KIRAGEDDON! That'll teach those morons in the sky...!
Arcana Heart 3
- You mouth-breathing, unwashed degenerate! How dare you make me embarrass myself in public! GAH! This just really pisses me off to no end!
- Oh for the love of...! How dare you let this happen to me! I will never forgive you, no matter how much you grovel or debase yourself before me!
- We're out of milk, me droog. Go get some. I said we're out of milk! Go buy some! What part of "buy milk or I'll rip out your spleen" don't you get?
- You do realize it's YOUR fault that I lost?! If you have even a sliver of decency left in your blackened little soul, you'll continue! So, what are you waiting for?!
- You son of a--! You're trying to embarrass me, aren't you? Huh? Come on, say something! What are you, a mime?!
- Resume! Actually, I guess "Continue" would fit better in this case... At any rate, will you just do it already?!
- If someone hands you your ass, return the favor a thousand-fold! No, a googol-fold! I hope you're paying attention!
- Oopsy, it seems that we played around a little too much. Next time, it's for real, okay? I mean, you do want to see me fight for real, right?!
- Bow down and serve me, or I'll make you cry until your tear glands are as empty as your head! (Heart Aino)
- You look so serious... You should be rejoicing, for I'll be taking over the world very soon! (Saki Tsuzura)
- A genius like me can recognize talent. I could use you as a sidekick! You should join me. That isn't a request! (Kamui Tokinomiya)
- You wag your tail and drool all day long. Have you no pride? I wonder if you'd make a loyal guard dog... (Konoha)
- I've heard of you! You and your sisters play slave dogs to the MEA, right? That shady organization...! (Maori Kasuga)
- Did you come to test your programming, Mei-Fang? I'll take a break from global domination to spar with you! (Mei-Fang)
- I don't have time to waste on numbskulls and little freaks with wings! Let's have a REAL fight! (Lilica Felchenerow)
- I hear you're pretty famous... I guess that makes you my competition... Even though you're no match for me! (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- You can't make an omelette without breaking a few dozen eggs... and crushing a few million weaklings! (Heart Aino)
- I never thought taking over the world would be THIS much fun! Ha ha ha ha! I'm unstoppable! (Saki Tsuzura)
- I love your look of confusion! Your tiny pea-brain will never fully grasp the genius of my superiority! (Kamui Tokinomiya)
- I couldn't even use you as a guard dog, you're so worthless. I should make you take a bath, you mutt! (Konoha)
- Mei Ling is a bit of a trickster... but I doubt she's hiding from you. Keep looking, Mei-Fang. (Mei-Fang)
- You're an idiot! I'm insulted that you made me waste my precious time on you. Go home and lick your wounds! (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Demon 'King'!? Ha! Have you looked in a mirror!? Ha ha ha! This is too much. I'm going to pull a stomach muscle! (Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Did you hurt Mei-Fang!? Her creator and I are colleagues... I owe her some professional courtesy! You should be more careful when choosing your enemies! You will pay with your life, foolish peasant! (Mei-Fang Defeated)
- That's so cute, the way you want to avenge your friend... But now, who's going to avenge YOU?
- Next time, why don't you just let me give you an Indian burn, and we can skip the butt-kicking you just got!
- I beat your friend, and now I beat you. You two should go join a therapy group! Ha ha ha ha!
Arcana Heart 3
- I neither need nor want your help. And "for great justice"?! Seriously...? ...Also, don't talk to me like I'm 11. (Heart Aino)
- You're not very bright, are you? Of course I'm after the stones...idiot. Well, I guess I should keep looking. (Saki Tsuzura)
- Drexler? Oh, they wanted me to join them, but I blew them off. They were just too damn weird... (Kamui Tokinomiya)
- Friend? I have neither friends nor enemies. There's me...and everyone else. To explain that fact any other way would be pointless in the extreme. (Konoha)
- Let me guess. You're talking about the rumors about how the celestial stones grant wishes. Don't tell me someone was moronic enough to actually believe that tripe?! (Maori Kasuga)
- Oh please! My plans for domination are always in place. I don't need anyone's help for that, you twit! As for the stones, it seems that only I know their true value. (Lilica Felchenerow)
- Really, I was going to ask you the same thing. Only my plan is to beat on you until you pass out and then take them from you. (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- I require the celestial stones to further my studies. I'd explain it to you, but you know, "pearls before swine" and all of that.. (Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- The odds of it being done are somewhere between "zero" and "no way in hell". I mean, don't you know anything about the ethereal and the corporeal? No wonder you're a lowly maid... (Fiona Mayfield)
- The Drexler Institute? That collection of insignificant, sub-simian clowns?! I'll dismantle any of those idiots that dare to cross me! (Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- Wow, I guess the whole blindness thing is true for girls as well. If I don't look like a respected scientist to you, then I guess you're either blind or a complete moron. (Zenia Valov)
- And I should believe you, why? I'm here to obtain materials vital to my research. I have no intention of leaving here empty-handed. (Elsa la Conti)
- Oh, don't worry about that. My research is such that it will always be a benefit to my well-being. As for benefitting others... Why would I give a damn about anyone else? (Clarice de Lanza)
- The celestial stones are hard to find? What an insightful observation...idiot. I'll find them, no matter what! And when I do, I'll celebrate with a tall, frosty glass of milk! (Dorothy Albright)
- Dear god, why me?! You want one so badly? Get the required materials and I'll make you one of your own. Granted, it'll be more or less impossible, but good luck... (Akane Inuwaka)
- Where in the hell do you get off calling me a pervert?! You mangy mutt! Maybe a good, solid beating will teach you to show some respect for your betters. (Nazuna Inuwaka)
- You can't be that dense. Let me guess, you think toilet paper and paper currency are the same too. Your inability to appreciate the value of things is pathetic, just like you. (Angelia Avallone)
- Hell no! Are you a total moron, or just incredibly deluded? These things are incredibly rare! Any aspiring celestial scientist would kill to study them! (With Celestial Stone)
- You actually defeated Mei-Fang... Color me impressed. Professor Hua was pissing and moaning about it, but don't worry about that. Anyway, I'm really curious about your fighting style, all things considered. So now we're going to go at it! (Mei-Fang Defeated)
- Where in the hell do you get off abusing Cathy?! Only I'M allowed to do that! I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Oh... Don't get me wrong. I'm not taking revenge for her or anything. Hey! Stop snickering! (Catherine Defeated)
- You, take revenge on me?! Don't make me laugh. You're less than nothing, so shut your mouth!
- How pathetic. Blabbering on about revenge when you have no intention of killing. You are a waste of my precious time.
- Being weak and powerless should be capital offenses. However...I am impressed by your vigor, if nothing else. Why don't you grab some milk and then hit the hay?
Victory Screen (Versus Mode)
- You do realize dictatorships only work when there is a single dictator, right? Then go away, impostor! Go away before I throw you into a wood chipper! (vs. herself)
- Niptra, you over-sized chum bucket, don't tell me you're going to try swallowing me AGAIN?! It seems that I need to make it clear who is on top...! (Arcana Blaze Finish)
- Hmm... I must compliment you on your extraordinary girth. It made you quite comfortable to sit on. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Critical Heart Finish)
- You see, ruling the world is like... a box of chocolates... Wait, why am I explaining myself?! I do it because I want to, okay?! And stop treating me like I'm eleven! (vs. Heart Aino)
- Oh ho! Soaked in sweat like that, it makes you so much more a woman... Here, why don't you slip into this swimsuit? Oh, come on! Don't look at me like that! (vs. Saki Tsuzura)
- I, the almighty Kira, welcome all who wish to become my obedient slaves! I think that you in particular have great potential. Now put this swimsuit on and grovel before me! (vs. Kamui Tokinomiya)
- What part of "I despise dogs" do you not understand? GO AWAY! ... Is what I would normally say, but, if you swear obedience to me, I'll take care of you. (vs. Konoha)
- I'll forgive you this time. However, I'd sooner die than forgive the Celestial Union! Hey! I'm not the bad guy here! (vs. Maori Kasuga)
- Impressive, Mei-Fang. You almost made me break a sweat. I'm pretty sure that you're the only who is capable of doing that... (vs. Mei-Fang)
- Here's your lesson for today! Calling someone an "idiot" does nothing but show your own stupidity. Understand? Good... you idiot... (vs. Lilica Felchenerow)
- The best way to put a conceited little brat like you in her place is with excessive amount of force. Am I a genius or what?! (vs. Lieselotte Achenbach)
- The only way to ensure my complete dominance AND world peace is to punch a demon lord in the face... repeatedly. Ah, milk always tastes better after excessive violence! (vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- You ignorant little maidservant! How dare you stand against me.... AGAIN! I think it's time that I administered some incredibly painful "education!" (vs. Fiona Mayfield)
- It's pathetic how you allow the traditions of your family to hold you back... I don't think I'll ever understand how the proletariat thinks. Hah! (vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- Hey, that wasn't half-bad, actually. Why don't you become my faithful soldier and help me conquer the world? After all, you are a soldier, aren't you? (vs. Zenia Valov)
- My plan to conquer the world is flawed?! How dare you try to poison my mind with thoughts of failure?! I am the law, I am order, I am justice! (vs. Elsa la Conti)
- So you're a demon, huh? Well, here's some news for you: Once I'm finished up here, the underworld is next on my list! So you'd better watch your ass! (vs. Clarice de Lanza)
- That hunk of junk doesn't stand a chance against me. Why? Well, there are a million reasons! But to put it in terms even you can understand... It sucks. A lot. (vs. Catherine Kyoubashi)
- I remember you saying something about retrieving a family heirloom or some such nonsense... What a pain in the ass. Why don't you wait until Cathy shows up? (vs. Dorothy Albright)
- You dare mock my invention?! This is a self-sustaining ether conductor, not a wading pool! Is it really so hard to understand?! You mangy, mongrel imbecile! (vs. Akane Inuwaka)
- Seriously, talking dogs?! I mean, suspension of disbelief will only compensate for so much... Gah! I can't stand this anymore. Also... I. HATE. DOGS! (vs. Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Hey, wipe that smirk off of your face! How dare you mock me! Now, beg for my forgiveness. Grovel at my feet, you pathetic worm! (vs. Angelia Avallone)
- How cute, another replicant from the Drexler Institute! Hah! No amount of genetic tinkering will ever give you the edge over me! (vs. Weiss)
- That twice-damned doodle... You're a lot stronger that I had anticipated! ...Hey, how would you like to serve me and help me take over the world?! (vs. Eko)
- There's no way I'd ever ally myself with the Drexler Institute... They want to destroy the world while I want to conquer it. Real scientists stay true to their beliefs. (vs. Scharlachrot)
- You're already in 9th grade for crying out loud. Still going around with that childish hero play? Aren't you ashamed at all? (vs. Minori Amanohara)
- You still have some transformations hidden up your sleeve, you say? So you're saying you won't lose to the great o' me if only you had attained your final form? (vs. Pistrix)
- Um, I-I figured out your true identity! You're a time traveler from the great Kira Empire of the future! ...You fool! That was a gag! Laugh damn it! Laugh! (vs. Dark Heart)
- Kira lives in a house she built in her grandfather's backyard, located in Egota, Yoshida.
- Kira will sometimes refer to herself as "Dr. Kira".
- She has an official club at school that worships her, even though she's the only member.
- Some of her moves are similar to those of Zangief from Street Fighter, one of which includes his iconic Spinning Piledriver.
- Her measurement is actually 61cm/55cm/72cm (as seen in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2).
- Her favorite food is curry.
- She stated that her slime doesn't have a name, because she said, "meaningless to distinguish by name".
|Arcana Heart Characters|