|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Nationality||Japanese/American (dual nationality)|
|Weight||22kg (48 lbs)|
|Measurements (B/W/H)||From Kira: "You want to die, pervert?!"|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics Elementary School, 5th Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Celestial Physics|
|Weakest Subject||None. Don't be stupid.|
|Weapon(s)||Independent Ether Conductor|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Apron of Magic
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Hiromi Tsunakake|
|“||Get on your knees and worship me!||”|
Kira Daidouji (大道寺 きら, Daidōji Kira) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She's a young genius with a PhD who is plotting for world domination. She is an associate of Mei Ling Hua and knows Mei-Fang pretty well. She also attended the same school with her friend and rival, Catherine Kyoubashi.
Her Arcana is Niptra, the Arcana of Water.
A genius who gained her PhD at the age of eleven. After she was sent back to Elementary School, Kira has become bitter with the world and plans to conquer it. The blob she controls is made of ether and can modify itself to suit whatever she may need.
Kira is a fair-skinned young girl with goldenrod eyes. Her hair is dark blue and worn in a loose bob with spiked bangs spread out above her eyes, along with hair intake on the top of her head that resemble cat ears.
She is often seen with a confident smirk or grin and is always depicted in a navy-blue school swimsuit. But she can also be found in a towel or a white lab coat on occasion.
Kira is a girl with a high opinion of herself and a low tolerance of anyone else. She possesses zero social skills and has become very arrogant and snide towards everyone else and the world after being sent back to school due to her age. To those she may respect or even consider friends, she can be grudgingly open and sincere at best, and to those she doesn't care for she can display almost comical amounts of abuse and scorn.
She has a quick-wit and short temper, and has no problem gloating or mocking those who lose to her, along with boasting about her greatness. However, it is suspected that deep down she genuinely would like to have more friends or to be better liked by others.
After learning of Mildred's goals to bring the Human World and Magical World together again, Heart Aino beginning over to time, Kira aims to stop her, as it gets in the way of her plans of World Domination.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Kira Daidouji/AH3 Storyline
Kira becomes resentful after she learns that her long-time friends and rivals, Catherine and Mei-Fang had been invited to Rosenberg, the organization created to stop celestial disasters in Japan. While removing the planar rifts, she continues to impatiently plan revenge.
- Lick my feet, then we can talk!
- Spirit, don't ask why. Just give me your powers! (Pre-Battle)
- You do realize dictatorships only work when there is a single dictator, right? Then go away, impostor! Go away before I throw you into a wood chipper! - vs. herself
- Niptra, you over-sized chum bucket, don't tell me you're going to try swallowing me AGAIN?! It seems that I need to make it clear who is on top...! - Arcana Blaze Finish
- Hmm... I must compliment you on your extraordinary girth. It made you quite comfortable to sit on. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - vs. Critical Heart Finish
- You see, ruling the world is like... a box of chocolates... Wait, why am I explaining myself?! I do it because I want to, okay?! And stop treating me like I'm eleven! - vs. Heart Aino
- Oh ho! Soaked in sweat like that, it makes you so much more a woman... Here, why don't you slip into this swimsuit? Oh, come on! Don't look at me like that! - vs. Saki Tsuzura
- I, the almighty Kira, welcome all who wish to become my obedient slaves! I think that you in particular have great potential. Now put this swimsuit on and grovel before me! - vs. Kamui Tokinomiya
- What part of "I despise dogs" do you not understand? GO AWAY! ... Is what I would normally say, but, if you swear obedience to me, I'll take care of you. - vs. Konoha
- I'll forgive you this time. However, I'd sooner die than forgive the Celestial Union! Hey! I'm not the bad guy here! - vs. Maori Kasuga
- Impressive, Mei-Fang. You almost made me break a sweat. I'm pretty sure that you're the only who is capable of doing that... - vs. Mei-Fang
- Here's your lesson for today! Calling someone an "idiot" does nothing but show your own stupidity. Understand? Good... you idiot... - vs. Lilica Felchenerow
- The best way to put a conceited little brat like you in her place is with excessive amount of force. Am I a genius or what?! - vs. Lieselotte Achenbach
- The only way to ensure my complete dominance AND world peace is to punch a demon lord in the face... repeatedly. Ah, milk always tastes better after excessive violence! - vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi
- You ignorant little maidservant! How dare you stand against me.... AGAIN! I think it's time that I administered some incredibly painful "education!" - vs. Fiona Mayfield
- It's pathetic how you allow the traditions of your family to hold you back... I don't think I'll ever understand how the proletariat thinks. Hah! - vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- Hey, that wasn't half-bad, actually. Why don't you become my faithful soldier and help me conquer the world? After all, you are a soldier, aren't you? - vs. Zenia Valov
- My plan to conquer the world is flawed?! How dare you try to poison my mind with thoughts of failure?! I am the law, I am order, I am justice! - vs. Elsa la Conti
- So you're a demon, huh? Well, here's some news for you: Once I'm finished up here, the underworld is next on my list! So you'd better watch your ass! - vs. Clarice di Lanza
- That hunk of junk doesn't stand a chance against me. Why? Well, there are a million reasons! But to put it in terms even you can understand... It sucks. A lot. - vs. Catherine Kyoubashi
- I remember you saying something about retrieving a family heirloom or some such nonsense... What a pain in the ass. Why don't you wait until Cathy shows up? - vs. Dorothy Albright
- Hey, wipe that smirk off of your face! How dare you mock me! Now, beg for my forgiveness. Grovel at my feet, you pathetic worm! - vs. Angelia Avallone
- You dare mock my invention?! This is a self-sustaining ether conductor, not a wading pool! Is it really so hard to understand?! You mangy, mongrel imbecile! - vs. Akane Inuwaka
- Seriously, talking dogs?! I mean, suspension of disbelief will only compensate for so much... Gah! I can't stand this anymore. Also... I. HATE. DOGS! - vs. Nazuna Inuwaka
- How cute, another replicant from the Drexler Institute! Hah! No amount of genetic tinkering will ever give you the edge over me! - vs. Weiss
- That twice-damned doodle... You're a lot stronger that I had anticipated! ...Hey, how would you like to serve me and help me take over the world?! - vs. Eko
- There's no way I'd ever ally myself with the Drexler Institute... They want to destroy the world while I want to conquer it. Real scientists stay true to their beliefs. - vs. Scharlachrot
- Kira lives in a house she built in her grandfather's backyard, located in Egota, Yoshida.
- Kira will sometimes refer to herself as "Dr. Kira".
- She has an official club at school that worships her, even though she's the only member.
- Some of her moves are similar to those of Zangief from Street Fighter, one of which includes his iconic Spinning Piledriver.
- Her measurement is actually 61cm/55cm/72cm (as seen in Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2).
- Her favorite food is curry.
|Arcana Heart Characters|