|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
(朱鷺宮 神依, Tokinomiya Kamui)
|Also known as||Ashitane (real first name)|
Kam-Kam (nickname from Heart)
|Age||Eternal (16 physically)|
|Birthday||February 27th (Kizuna Day)|
|Weight||51kg (112 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Moss|
|Affiliation||National Academy of Metaphysics High School, 3rd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Classic Literature, Calligraphy, Classic Chinese Literature|
|Weakest Subject||Modern Language, Foreign Language|
|Weapon(s)||Katana (Tamayorihime Mikadomorimune)|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic
Kamui Tokinomiya is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. As the Millennial Guardian, she sleeps until the spiritual and physical worlds are put into peril, then she awakens. Her partner is Konoha.
Her Arcana is Anutpada, the Arcana of Time.
Posing as a senpai to Heart Aino and Saki Tsuzura, Kamui is really the Millennium Guardian who awakens whenever a crisis emerges. She is aided by Konoha and investigates with full-intent on keeping peace.
A slender woman with pale skin and sharp orange eyes. Her long, dark moss hair is worn in a ponytail held with white fabric. Her tented bangs are uneven, with the longer portion held by an azure sphere.
Her attire resembles an old-fashioned navy school uniform, with long sleeves and a knee-length skirt. She wears a black bodysuit beneath her uniform, along with black boots.
Due to her long life of slumber and action, Kamui struggles adapting to the current, fast-paced changing society. She is empathetic but very serious and aloof, keeping a calm mind that focuses on her goals. She is respectful and stern when called for, but deep down she expresses frustration over having to constantly go into slumber and wishes there was a way to avoid it.
She's admired by her peers and has a close bond with Konoha, whose happiness she strives for.
She is also heavily obsessed with anything cute and fuzzy- something she keeps to herself. However, there are rumors that she has an impressive stuffed animal collection.
Awakened to inspect the strange activities brought upon by Mildred. In order to avoid tipping anyone off, the Ministry of Elemental Affairs helps catch her up to speed and she disguises herself as an average school girl in order to observe whoever picks her interest while trying to find the one responsible.
Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
- Main article: Kamui Tokinomiya/AH3 Storyline
Feeling regret over being unable to stop the Drexler Institute when she had a chance decades ago, Kamui suspects that they have something to do with the recent Planar Rifts and decides to look into it.
- I shall observe how people in this age do battle...
- 1st You have displayed your prowess, but beware that too much recognition leads to the darkness...
- 2nd A silver medal place has been assured, but only diligence will earn you the gold.
- 3rd Victory is an illusion. Your high score is also just an illusion.
- 11th+ You have completed 'Arcade Mode'... Whatever THAT is...
- 11th+ Today was a good day, but when you wield a sword, every day is better than the one before it.
- 11th+ Your tasks have been fulfilled. The Tortoise of Justice has vanquished the Hare of Global Disaster.
- This is one of many possible outcomes from bringing doubt or hesitation to the battlefield.
- If there is no room for improvement, you will not grow as a fighter... or as a person.
- If you do not push your skills to their limits, then you truly have no skills at all.
- Train more, train longer, train harder. You can achieve true power no other way.
- A loss is only a failure if you give up. Learn from this loss, or face the shame of repetition.
- Knowing when to give up is more important than knowing how to fight. Sometimes, giving up IS fighting.
- Press →↓↘ + Attack to use Kofu. Can you predict your opponent's swing?
- Press ↓↓ + A or ↓↓ + B to use Kunugi. You'll feel stronger.
- Press ←↓↙ + A + B (Gauge Used) to use Seizan. None can match the speed of my blade.
- Press ↓↘→ + A + B (Gauge Used) to use Muon. Slice right through them.
- Press ← Hold → + Attack to use Habaki. Practice your sword swings.
- Press ←↓↙ + Attack in the air to use Tenza. You'll be hard to hit.
- Press →↘↓↙← + A + B (Gauge Used) to use Kodama. Unleash it when you are ready.
- Press ↓↓ + Attack in the air to use Wazahane. Hit the opponents beneath your feet.
- Press ←↙↓↘→ + Attack to use Uruma. You can slash up close.
Arcana Heart 3
- This is yet another trial that you must endure. I am just entering the proper state of being, so please do not quit now.
- ...Forgive me if this seems too personal, but you need to cherish every moment... Overlooking a seemingly trivial opportunity could cost you...dearly.
- You must utilize all of the skills you possess! Only when your knowledge, agility, strength and spirit are all in perfect balance will the path appear before you.
- Why put off until tomorrow what you can finish today? There is no reason for you to quit now...
- Defeat under these circumstances is unacceptable... I trust that you won't let my unshakable resolve be for naught?
- Is this truly...the end...?
- You must only think of victory. If you allow the thought of defeat to enter your mind, then that will be all you will achieve.
- If you truly wish to become stronger, then never stop training. A day will come when your training will become the foundation of great victories.
- Heart, the Thousand Years Burden is mine to bear. You should go home and leave these matters to me. (Heart Aino)
- Konoha, you are strong, but I don't want you getting involved. Please, let me handle this alone. (Konoha)
- Hail, head of the Kasuga Family. Your ancestors have helped me for many centuries. Just leave this to me. (Maori Kasuga)
- I've seen dragons and demi-humans, but you are a very different breed... What are you? (Mei-Fang)
- Miss Achenbach? I've seen your face on wanted posters and milk cartons. I can't let you escape. (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- It's been a while, Michelangelo. You look a little... different than I remember. Did you lose weight? (Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- What is this watery entity? It doesn't seem like an evil spirit, but... (Kira Daidouji)
- Fiona Mayfield...? Why are you here? This doesn't seem to line up with what the MEA told me... (Fiona Mayfield)
- Your powers can only get you so far. Some barriers require more than just Love to break. (Heart Aino)
- I have had enough of rest. Now is the time for action. Konoha, please rest while I take care of this... (Konoha)
- Impressive are your family's skills. Your ancestors must be proud. (Maori Kasuga)
- My, how technology has changed since the last World War! I should really get an e-mail account... (Mei-Fang)
- Felchenerow's daughter, huh? *sigh* Seeing you grown up really makes me feel the passing of the years... (Lilica Felchenerow)
- Such an evil, crimson gaze... I haven't seen horrors like this since the last World War... (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- The enthusiasm is commendable, but your technique bears the curse of youth. Pursue a path of peace, child. (Kira Daidouji)
- You are the one who harmed Konoha. Apparently, you did not foresee the consequences of this! I will have you atone. Prepare yourself! (Konoha Defeated)
- I did not think the day would ever come when someone would actually defeat the Kasuga Family... I'm not sure what technique you used, but I must defend the Kasuga's honor. Accept my challenge. (Maori Kasuga Defeated)
- I meant your friend no harm. Please accept my apologies.
- I know I cannot seek your forgiveness, but know that you and I fought because we had to.
- I know my apologies might not be enough, but I have nothing else to offer.
Arcana Heart 3
- The tragedies plaguing my dear Japan are a canker in mine very soul. ...As are those wretched wraiths. (Heart Aino)
- Yes. I am currently looking into the origins of the rumors. However... Do not be distracted by the murmurings of the great unwashed masses. (Saki Tsuzura)
- Um, Konoha...they're called "celestial stones". If you happen to come across one, let me know immediately. I'll take the steps required for their safe procurement. (Konoha)
- Um...I mean... Okay, but don't push yourself too hard. And Konoha, if you do find one, please let me know immediately. I'm counting on you. (Konoha with Celestial Stone)
- Your assumption is correct. Stay alert, daughter of Kasuga. The schemes concocted by the twisted shades from the Great War are anything but righteous. (Maori Kasuga)
- Lay your worries to rest, Maori. I want them to come after me. It'll save me the trouble of trying to track them down. (Maori Kasuga with Celestial Stone)
- Do whatever you think is necessary. Be warned that I will do the same. However, you should get a better understanding of the situation at hand before acting. (Mei-Fang)
- If you haven't been told by now, then it's obviously not something you need concern yourself with. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. (Lilica Felchenerow)
- Alas, that I cannot do. The power of the celestial stones is beyond the ability of humans to control. Once found, they must be returned to their proper plane of existence. (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- I have no intention of answering that question. Anyway, I believe Michelangelo is better qualified than I to address that particular question... (Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Your powers of deduction are impressive. You're really not too far off of the mark. The methodology used in these incidents definitely mirror those used by the spirits of old. (Kira Daidouji)
- Not that I'm aware of. I am truly sorry about all of this. ...If I only knew then what I know now, none of this would have happened. (Fiona Mayfield)
- I can see where this is going and normally I'd oblige, but... I'm afraid I cannot waste time with you now. I'm sorry, but I must be on my way. (Zenia Valov)
- You are right on both counts. The Drexler Institute insists on meddling in things that no human could hope to comprehend. I suggest that you be very wary of them. (Elsa la Conti)
- I am all too aware of Felchenerow's acts of gross stupidity, but the past is over and done. Attacking her now will change nothing. (Clarice de Lanza)
- Auto...graph...? I'm sorry, but I am perplexed by your weird and wondrous ideas. I'd like to comply, but I'm afraid that I cannot do what you ask. (Catherine Kyoubashi)
- I must really be on edge to elicit sympathy from a child. Perhaps I should take some time to decompress. Thank you for your concern. You've made me feel much better. (Dorothy Albright)
- ...I had no intention of making this public knowledge, but let's just say that tattered remnants of the European forces are now running amok here in Japan. (Nazuna Inuwaka)
- Um...I mean... Okay, but don't push yourself too hard. And Nazuna, if you do find one, please let me know immediately. I'm counting on you. (Nazuna Inuwaka with Celestial Stone)
- I'd rather not recount stories of my past as it makes me feel...ancient. And to be blunt, reliving past glories holds no interest for me. Also, I am not here to entertain you. (Angelia Avallone)
- Sorry, but I cannot give you this stone. The enemy is after it as well, which makes it the perfect bait. Also, this stone is a danger not only to you, but to everyone. (With Celestial Stone)
- I try to avoid pointless battles whenever possible, but unfortunately most people believe that violence is always the answer. It tries my patience on occasion... (Rosenberg member with Celestial Stone)
- I will never forgive for assaulting Konoha. The heat of my rage will never grow cold. You cannot imagine the hate I have for you. You are less than worthless. ...Do something to improve yourself. (Konoha Defeated)
- The Kasuga family has been serving in the shadows, protecting everyone from harm. For what purpose do you denigrate their efforts? Do you think you can earn forgiveness for your actions? I will not hold back. I will beat you until you feel true shame. (Maori Kasuga Defeated)
- It's difficult to believe that someone as skilled in the martial arts as Akane would be defeated so easily... But I guess sometimes the truth hurts... The Inuwaka and the Koinumaru clans are like family to me. I will not ask your forgiveness. Though not my duty, I feel this battle is necessary. (Akane Inuwaka Defeated)
- You dare hurt Nazuna...you are a fool. Did you wish to earn my undying hatred? If so, you have succeeded admirably. The price for your stupidity will be beyond your comprehension. I will make you regret your actions for eternity. I will avenge her loss. (Nazuna Inuwaka Defeated)
- If an apology will resolve this situation, then so be it. My apologies. I ask that you find it in your heart to forgive me.
- Come at me as many times as you wish. If you cannot express yourself with words, I shall respond in kind.
- Forgive me, but I will always do what I must... Though it may be an inadequate explanation, I hope you understand that this wasn't something I wanted to do.
Victory Screen (Versus Mode)
- A view of myself from myself...? Is this the work of petty spirits? Or am I just suffering from extreme exhaustion? As long as it's not a sickness of the mind... (vs. herself)
- As long as you refuse to acknowledge your limitations, you will never stand a chance against Anutpada and me. I suggest you devote yourself to the pursuit of enlightenment. (Arcana Blaze Finish)
- You, who does not understand death nor appreciate life, you must learn what it means to live and to die. Otherwise, you will never understand what it means to be human. (Critical Heart Finish)
- Heart Aino, you need to find your own path to walk. the role of Millennial Guardian is mine alone. There's no need for you to assume my responsibilities. (vs. Heart Aino)
- Saki Tsuzura, it is up to your conscience how you wield the power you have obtained. I have no worries about the path you will choose. (vs. Saki Tsuzura)
- Konoha, I see that you have gotten significantly stronger. I am truly glad to have you as a companion. (vs. Konoha)
- I must admit... i am truly impressed. You might even have surpassed your ancestors. They have no reason to be ashamed of you... (vs. Maori Kasuga)
- I am truly grateful to have at least one friend that will never die. It is my hope that as ages pass, we will still remain friends. (vs. Mei-Fang)
- Daughter of Felchenerow... why do you avoid me? Could you at least tell me the reason? ...Is it because I am too weak? (vs. Lilica Felchenerow)
- It is a fact of life that, in a duel, there will always be a winner and a loser . I'm sure you're old enough to understand this. Here, have some candy... and stop pouting. (vs. Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Hmm, I guess it's not a bad thing to have friends. I'm glad to see that you and Michelangelo are doing so well. (vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- Um... Kira Daidouji... Can this "slime" of yours turn into any shape you desire? If so, could you... could you have it transform into a prin-- I mean, a penguin? (vs. Kira Daidouji)
- Fiona Mayfield. Your... squirrel... it's... really cute... Do you think I could ha-- I mean... Sorry, forget I said anything. (vs. Fiona Mayfield)
- Now I remember! The dual guns, the fighting style... both are hallmarks of the Lagerkvist family of Europe. I see, so you're a descendant of Emelia Saira? (vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- You focus so much on the fight that you forget why it is you're fighting... My apologies, you probably didn't need that pointed out to you. Never mind. (vs. Zenia Valov)
- You never age... you never change... you simply exist. Is that really what happiness is about...? Unfortunately, I don't think I have an answer for that. (vs. Elsa la Conti)
- Clarice di Lanza, was it? The presence of Michelangelo is one thing, but... It seems that my fate is intertwined with that of the Felchenerows. (vs. Clarice de Lanza)
- I have a suggestion or two, if you don't mind. How about making the exterior a little softer, maybe make it a bit rounder? Wouldn't that make it the ultimate penguin plushie? (vs. Catherine Kyoubashi)
- Oh? Is this what people call magic nowadays...? Thank you very much for the show. I would like to show you my gratitude... Is there anything I can do for you? (vs. Dorothy Albright)
- Akane, there is no need for you to worry about me so. Haven't you always wanted to come to Tokyo? You should take some time to enjoy yourself. (vs. Akane Inuwaka)
- That was very impressive, Nazuna, but you must learn to control yourself. ...Akane worries about you far too much as it is. Even now she's probably fretting in the shadows... (vs. Nazuna Inuwaka)
- To transcend humanity and become one with the spiritual... I have to confess; I have no idea why one would do such a thing. Perhaps I am a bit... old fashioned in my thinking? (vs. Angelia Avallone)
- Compared to those used in the Great War, it seems the angels created by man are much more stable. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry about that... (vs. Weiss)
- The ability to harness so much spiritual energy at your age... And the ability to give life to your drawings? It's no wonder that the Drexler Institute wants you. (vs. Eko)
- It's only been a few decades since the Drexler Institute was founded, yet their development of artificial angels has progressed so far...? Their degeneracy knows no bounds. (vs. Scharlachrot)
- Should I be happy for a new comrade, or should I worry for putting one more person in danger...... How do I judge this? (vs. Minori Amanohara)
- To be able to transform one's body into various marine creatures... Parace L'Sia, what on earth have you... ......By the way, are you able to transform, into a penguin? (vs. Pistrix)
- For what reason do you bear such hate against Aino? Ye who harms others brings harm back to oneself. This, is the everlasting karma that lasts for all of humanity. (vs. Dark Heart)
- She has a soft spot for penguins.
- She is the eldest daughter of a priest.
- It was her little sister who gave her the sphere in her hair.
- She was ten when she became the Millennial Guardian.
- Her appearance and weapon gives her a resemblance to Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.
- Some alternate color swaps give her a resemblance to Kaori Kanzaki from A Certain Magical Index, Yomi Isayama from GaRei, Hakumen from BlazBlue, Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino from Sailor Moon, and Shana from Shakugan No Shana
- One of her specials resembles Mist Finer, a move by Johnny from Guilty Gear.
- She's the final boss in Survival Score Attack, a mode first introduced in Love Max (replacing Parace L'sia).
- She likes soba, tempura and rice balls.
- She dislikes carbonated drinks.
- She shares the same voice actress as Mao from Disgaea 3 and Miyabi from the Senran Kagura series.
|Arcana Heart Characters|
|Playable||Heart Aino · Saki Tsuzura · Kamui Tokinomiya · Konoha · Maori Kasuga · Mei-Fang · Lilica Felchenerow · Lieselotte Achenbach · Yoriko Yasuzumi · Kira Daidouji · Fiona Mayfield · Petra Johanna Lagerkvist · Zenia Valov · Elsa la Conti · Clarice di Lanza · Catherine Kyoubashi · Dorothy Albright · Akane Inuwaka · Nazuna Inuwaka · Angelia Avallone · Weiss · Eko · Scharlachrot · Minori Amanohara · Pistrix · Dark Heart|
|Non-Playable||Mei Ling Hua · Hyoudou|
|Assist||Tsuzune Kasuga · Koito and Kouta Kasuga · Elfriede Achenbach · Michelangelo · Chromatius · Terry Yodogawa · Lion, Tin Man & Scarecrow · Merlin · Kazu|
|Bosses||Mildred Avallone · Parace L'sia · Ragnarok|