|Give this article a little love and care by expanding it.|
|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Also known as||Crybaby (Insult by Angelia)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 13)|
|Weight||31kg (68 lbs)|
|Affiliation||Temporary absence from Middle School|
|Weakest Subject||...Everything else|
|Fighting Style||Mayfield Sword Technique (self-named)|
|Weapon(s)||Large sword (Camelot)|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart|
Arcana Heart 2
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic
|Manga||Arcana Heart (manga)|
|Japanese VA||Maria Yamamoto|
|“||I will never give up!||”|
Fiona Mayfield (フィオナ・メイフィールド, Fiona Meifīrudo) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She was best friends with Saki Tsuzura when they met two years ago in Great Britain before she was sucked into the Elemental world. Now, all she wants is to return home and be human again.
Her Arcana is Oreichalkos, the Arcana of Metal.
Fiona was born in a wealthy family in Great Britain. She met Saki two years ago, when she came to Britain as an exchange student from Japan. The two of them became good friends, until one fateful day when they both were sucked into the Elemental world. Saki made it out in time saved by her Arcana, but Fiona was trapped there and then was founded by Mildred. She serves Mildred after she promises to help her find a way home.
On the bright side, she found herself in a part of that world which was largely inhabited by the kinds of fairy tale creatures she loved. She even met the "All-knowing Mr. Dragon", who was able to explain to her what happened and where she was. Her Arcana is Oreichalkos, a reptilian beast believed to be the oldest Arcana in existence.
Fiona is a fair-pale skinned girl with large, sky blue eyes. She has medium-long brown hair pulled into low pigtails held by two giant gold bells. She wears a white maid brim on her head. Her outfit is composed of a navy and white frilly maid uniform and a pair of white tights with metal shoes and gloves.
Fiona is a very gentle and polite girl. She is highly sensitive and will easily cry if displeased or upset, and she has a very clumsy-streak, despite growing up in such a noble household. She adores fairy tales and is at her best when she can help Heart and others or do what comes best to her; cooking. She values her friendship with Saki and has not put blame on her for what occurred two years back.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
- Main article: Fiona Mayfield/AH3 Storyline
Since departing from Mildred, Fiona searches the Spiritual Plane for an answer on how to return to the Mortal Coil.
- I pray for the ancient Arcana to be my guardian! - Pre-Battle
- No, there can't be two of me! That's not possible! Oh! Maybe I've gone through the looking glass! ...If only that were the case. - Mirror Match
- Hehehe! Thank you very much, Orichalkos! You saved me! I'll make it up to you, I promise! - Arcana Blaze Finish
- I'm so sorry! Are you okay!? I didn't mean to do this, I swear. Are you hurt? I'm really, really sorry! - vs. Critical Heart Finish
- Yes! Absolutely! Would you like to have a tea party next time? I have some really good black tea! - vs. Heart Aino
- Spending time with Saki is all I need to be happy and content... Ahhhh, I'm so happy... I wishI could spend more time with you. - vs. Saki Tsuzura
- I did it! I won! ...Ahahaha! That tickles! Don't... lick me so much... hehehe! - vs. Kamui Tokinomiya
- Let's take a walk together next time, okay? Hehehe. You're so cute! - vs. Konoha
- I really want an outfit like your... Where do they sell them? Do you think it would look good on me? Do you think I could have yours...? - vs. Maori Kasuga
- Oooh, Chinese clothes are so pretty! I don't think they'd look good on me, though... I wish I had style like you, Mei-Fang. - vs Mei-Fang
- Please! I have to meet your father! There's something I have to ask him! No, don't run! - vs. Lilica Felchenerow
- Um... Lieselotte... P-Please stop staring at me... A-And don't come any closer! - vs. Lieselotte Achenbach
- A demon lord shouldn't lose to someone like me! You really should get strong... Or... um... maybe you should call yourself a familiar or something... - vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi
- Aaaaah! Why are we fighting?! Let's be friends! - vs. Kira Daidouji
- A lovely dress like that is much better suited for tea than fighting. Would you like me to prepare some? Tea, I mean! Not fighting... - vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- That was really close! Camelot and I aren't about to give up, though! Don't expect me to lose! - vs. Zenia Valov
- I've been traveling a lot on the celestial plane lately... Which is why I haven't had very much time for gardening. - vs. Elsa la Conti
- U-Um... Clarice, how did you become a human? A-A secret!? Oh, I see... *Sigh* - vs. Clarice di Lazna
- Your robot... When will he be able to go into outer space? He he he! I'll be looking forward to that! - vs. Catherine Kyoubashi
- Ah! I just had a great idea! If you need a maid to go on stage with you, then I could be your maid! - vs. Dorothy Albright
- Please don't be mad! I-I just tripped and my sword happened to hit you! Th-That's it! Really, I swear! - vs. Angelia Avallone
- I'm not a ghost... Although I guess that's how it would look to someone who doesn't know... Do I really look like a ghost to you? - vs. Nazuna Inuwaka
- U-Um, I'd really like to go to Ina-hoan sometime and... um... try the green tea. - vs. Akane Inuwaka
- Your physical and ethereal forms are very unstable! Please, be careful... or someday you may end up like me... - vs. Weiss
- That drawing is moving! And... she's drawing it... and riding it... It's like a fairy tale! - vs. Eko
- I really want to be a human again, too. You probably shouldn't think about going to the spirit plane... - vs. Scharlachrot
- Her favorite subject was originally Home Economics.
- She is the first playable character to have been a main storyline boss at one point, serving as a "fake" mid-boss.
- She's the final boss in Time Attack in Love Max, with Mildred as her Arcana.
- Some alternate color swaps give her a resemblance to May from Guilty Gear.
|Arcana Heart Characters|