|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Elsa la Conti|
(エルザ・ラ・コンティ, Eruza Ra Konti)
|Age||Unknown (stopped aging upon becoming immortal, but claims to be eternally 15 at heart)|
|Birthday||April 4th (Anpan Day)|
|Nationality||Italian (Vatican City)|
|Weight||52kg (114 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Affiliation||European Celestial Union, Rosenberg Branch Special Operations Unit|
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 2|
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Elsa la Conti is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She is a member of the Celestial Union's European branch. She is rendered immortal after accepting contract with her Arcana when she was almost killed by Clarice.
Her Arcana is Koshmar, the Arcana of Punishment.
After losing her entire family to a celestial event triggered by demons, Elsa immediately joined the European branch of the Celestial Union.
In a desperate attempt to stay alive after her battle with the demon Clarice, she entered into a contract with Koshmar, the Arcana of Punishment. As a result of the agreement, Elsa was burdened not only with immortality, but with “Sin and Punishment” as well.
Elsa is a fair skinned woman with light brown eyes and short light brown hair that covers her left eye, dressed in a blue Rosenberg nun outfit.
Elsa is considered a very serious individual. She is also prone to radical mood swings. She can come across as somewhat indifferent to strangers, but she is known to be very caring towards her friends. However, she has a one-track mind and will frequently lose track of anything not related to her current tasks.
Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
- 「さぁ、始めようか！」 (Let's get started!) (Selected)
- 「我は信じる、命の息吹をもたらす聖なる霊を！」 (I believe in the holy spirit that brings the breath of life!) (Pre-Battle)
- 「降り立て、聖霊！」 (Get off, the Holy Spirit!) (Arcana Extend)
- Koshmar! (Preforming Arcana Eclipse)
- 「負けられないっ！」 (I can't lose!) (Arcana Burst)
- It seems as though my worth is about to be questioned... I can still fight!
- I understand that I'm being selfish right now, but please...I want to fight again. I'm begging you.
- What should I do now...?
- Hm? You're gonna continue? Oh, thank you!
- I won't get anything done just standing here. Let's keep going. I think this fight is worth at least that much.
- I thought I was doing my best, but... Perhaps thinking wasn't enough.
- I don't much like being on the losing side...
- It seems I have yet to push myself hard enough... My techniques and my mind are both still very weak...
- Yeah, let's go! We've got to stop this, or Japan's going to be in some serious trouble! (Heart Aino)
- Well... If they were that easy to find, I'm sure that Drexler wouldn't be inciting people to look for them with tempting rumors... (Saki Tsuzura)
- Thanks for the warning. Let's find the celestial stones quickly, and then go after Drexler. (Kamui Tokinomiya)
- What? Really? Well, that's nice. I just brought some fresh ones, so here you go! I'm positive that it's quite delicious! (Konoha)
- Um... Well, all right I guess? Sorry. To be honest, it's not going too great. (Mei-Fang)
- No, no, it's not like I was going to try and eat you, or something... I just wanted some information. *Sigh* I guess she doesn't trust me... (Lilica Felchenerow)
- Huh? Um... No...? I don't really have any jobs for a red-eyed puppeteer... (Lieselotte Achenbach)
- I'm not trying to be smart but... The Rosenberg branch operates under the Western European Celestial Union. They aren't funded by Japanese taxes. (Kira Daidouji)
- I don't, but... Perhaps you should talk to Clarice? She might know. (Fiona Mayfield)
- Don't worry, Petra! The right person is the right place. You're an ideal commander. Just leave this to me. Don't worry about a thing! (Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- Thank you. You believe in me, Petra. I'll never betray you. That's a promise. (Petra Johanna Lagerkvist with Celestial Stone)
- Haha... Man, you're uptight. Guess I'll try not to get in your way. (Zenia Valov)
- Don't worry about it. I'm not upset. I just have to go to the bakery to get more, and I still have the one Maori gave me the other day. (Clarice de Lanza)
- I think cheating like that will get me nowhere... And besides, Clarice, I thought you couldn't return. How about you just do your job, instead of complaining? (Clarice de Lanza with Celestial Stone)
- I can't say I mind it. In fact, I love it. I'd rather work together than fight. Friendly competition is a whole different kind of pleasure. (Catherine Kyoubashi)
- Don't let it get to you. I can't find them either. We should just take it easy, you know? Not let it stress us out. (Dorothy Albright)
- Yes! Yes! I did it! I won! But...don't think I went all out just because I wanted an anpan. Hahaha... (Akane Inuwaka)
- You have a point, but... I don't really like all this "saving face" and fighting over "whose turf is whose"... I wonder if Petra can do something about it. (Nazuna Inuwaka)
- I take pride in being myself, and that's all I want to be. I'm not attached to it, and I'm not worked up about it either. (Angelia Avallone)
- I got the gist of it from Petra. We're all working toward the same goal. There's no reason for you to shoulder that burden alone. (With Celestial Stone)
- Thank you, but I just got lucky. I happened to find a celestial stone...that's all. (With Celestial Stone)
- I'm sorry, but I can't do that. It's my mission to collect these stones, and... Well, I just don't want you to have to get involved, okay? (Rosenberg member with Celestial Stone)
- Maori is a good friend. We have both dedicated our lives to the fight against the devil. She is very important to me, and one of the very few friends I have. So-- This is strange... What is this feeling... I'm going to fight you, but my head...it hurts... This isn't right... (Maori Defeated)
- I want this to be a fair fight. Tell me when you're ready. Your organization, your position, your title... They don't matter. I am Elsa la Conti. As a friend of Petra Johanna Lagerkvist... I will fight you. (Petra Defeated)
- Phew... You know. Clarice told me that if I didn't avenge her, she's be so sad that she'd die... Ugh... How ridiculous. Whatever. I suppose a little revenge isn't so bad once in a while. I'm sorry, but now it's time for us to fight. (Clarice Defeated)
- There must be other things you could have done for the people that are dear to you. I'm not good with words...
- You fought for your friend with not a thought to what might happen to you. I think that's wonderful.
- If it would help, I would lose. ...But that won't do you any good. It won't do anyone any good.
Victory Screen (Versus Mode)
- My life is not a pleasant one... I see little point in there being two of me. When it becomes too much, please, let me shoulder the burden for you. (vs. herself)
- I think this does it for your punishment. ...How much longer must I continue like this, Koshmar? (Arcana Blaze Finish)
- It's over... This is my task. I have no regrets. (Critical Heart Finish)
- Such straightforward feelings, and you are so honest with your emotions... Please, cherish that. I think you can save many people, and succeed where I have failed. (vs. Heart Aino)
- Fighting... Getting stronger... That's never a bad. Some day you might need that strength. I think that's about all I can tell you right now. (vs. Saki Tsuzura)
- I don't know if this means something good for you or not, but... I feel that our relationship will be a long one. Our fates are linked... (vs. Kamui Tokinomiya)
- It's not a monster... it's not, it's, it's not! I should know that by now, but something about this presence... It just feels like a monster! Aaaah, poor kid... (vs. Konoha)
- Oh, how wonderful! To be able to communicate not through words, but through the exchange of blows...! I'm so glad to have met you, Maori! (vs. Maori Kasuga)
- If advanced humanoids like yourself can be mass-produced, then people like myself will no longer be necessary... I should be happy, but I feel... lonely. (vs. Mei-Fang)
- ...It's okay, don't be so scared. I'm not so weak that I'd lose control after seeing a demon. So don't worry. I'm okay. (vs. Lilica Felchenerow)
- The Scarlet Puppetmaster, Lieselotte... How long do you intend to live like this? Quite frankly, it's almost too painful to watch. (vs. Lieselotte Achenbach)
- Michelangelo the demon lord... If this is the best yo can manage, I see why Petra isn't concerned about you. Still... (vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi)
- You want to conquer the world, do you? I don't think I can allow you to do that. I suggest you learn to distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. (vs. Kira Daidouji)
- Oh, there's something I need to ask you... Is there any chance you have some seeds from flowers on the spirit plane? I should be able to return the favor, but... (vs. Fiona Mayfield)
- Are you all right, Petra? You mustn't push yourself too hard. Please, don't push yourself too hard. Please, don't look so sad... If it is what you wish, I'm happy to be your opponent any time. (vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist)
- Just what I would expect from Zenia Valov, the Golden War Spear. This fight has shown me how powerful you really are. I hope that we never have to cross swords again. (vs. Zenia Valov)
- Hmm... You are a good match for me after all, Clarice. For what...? A sparring partner, of course. Why, what did you think I meant? (vs. Clarice de Lanza)
- I rarely get to fight an enemy of this size, so I may have gone... overboard. I apologize. I don't think I went TOO far, though... (vs. Catherine Kyoubashi)
- Oh, but I'm not a magician. I'm an exorcist. I don't think you'll find my techniques very interesting-- Huh? My bag...? That's... a secret. (vs. Dorothy Albright)
- Thank you for the anpan! Hehehe... It's so delicious. I think I like the black bean paste the best. (vs. Akane Inuwaka)
- So you're a descendant of Kamui Tokinomiya's attendant, hmm? ...I see, that's quite a bit of spiritual energy. I look forward to our next encounter. (vs. Nazuna Inuwaka)
- You chose to become ethereal, didn't you? You chose to have eternal life? Is that how you're going to achieve happiness? (vs. Angelia Avallone)
- Then I have won our wager! Now, Weiss, hand over your favorite food-- ...Water? Ah... Yes... Well, it certainly is... refreshing... (vs. Weiss)
- Eko, I know you think you're just playing, but a battle is-- Oh, I'm sorry! Please don't cry... Here, I'll give you some anpan. (vs. Eko)
- I don't know how much more fighting my destiny might have in store for me, but Scharlachrot... Until you're happy, I will continue to fight this war. (vs. Scharlachrot)
- I do not have the strength you possess. A brightly lit stage-front is too dazzling for me...... That's not where I belong. (vs. Minori Amanohara)
- Are you that hungry? Here, you can have my anpan. Feeling better? (vs. Pistrix)
- You have a reason to fight, don't you? It's alright, you don't have to say it if you don't feel like it. But, it's already to rely on others sometimes. (vs. Dark Heart)
- The weapons she's using is similar to Simon Belmont from Castlevania series.
- She likes Red Bean Pastries.
- She dislikes her old self.
|Arcana Heart Characters|
|Playable||Heart Aino · Saki Tsuzura · Kamui Tokinomiya · Konoha · Maori Kasuga · Mei-Fang · Lilica Felchenerow · Lieselotte Achenbach · Yoriko Yasuzumi · Kira Daidouji · Fiona Mayfield · Petra Johanna Lagerkvist · Zenia Valov · Elsa la Conti · Clarice di Lanza · Catherine Kyoubashi · Dorothy Albright · Akane Inuwaka · Nazuna Inuwaka · Angelia Avallone · Weiss · Eko · Scharlachrot · Minori Amanohara · Pistrix · Dark Heart|
|Non-Playable||Mei Ling Hua · Hyoudou|
|Assist||Tsuzune Kasuga · Koito and Kouta Kasuga · Elfriede Achenbach · Michelangelo · Chromatius · Terry Yodogawa · Lion, Tin Man & Scarecrow · Merlin · Kazu|
|Bosses||Mildred Avallone · Parace L'sia · Ragnarok|