|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Height||101 cm (3'3")|
|Weight||16 kg (35 lbs)|
|Affiliation||Rosenberg Academy Elementary School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Weakest Subject||I dunno|
|Fighting Style||Childish enthusiasm and sisterly love|
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 3|
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Eko (えこ, Eko) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She is a young girl who has a ability to have her drawings come to life. Because of that, she was kidnapped by the Drexler Institute before Petra rescued her and took her under her care.
While she uses her drawings for some moves, most of the fighting is handled by her "brother", Kazu.
Her Arcana is Saligrama, the Arcana of Luck.
Bio[edit | edit source]
A young girl with incredible celestial powers who was kidnapped by the Drexler Institute, Eko has the miraculous ability to bring her various doodles and drawings to life. Although she is an orphan, Eko never feels lonely as not only does she have Kazu, her favorite doodle with her, but also Weiss and Scharlachrot, who dote on her and treat her like a little sister.
Being too young to understand what is going on around her, she was taken into Petra's care after the downfall of the Drexler Institute. Although Eko is much happier now that she's able to go outside and play, she occasionally gets pouty that she's not allowed to draw Kazu in public.
Eko tries to help her “sisters” whenever they get too busy to play with her, so that they can spend more time with her. And despite her age, she is helping Rosenberg to eradicate the Drexler Institute once and for all.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Eko is a young girl with green eyes and long purple hair with twin mini pigtails tied by green spheres. She wears a blue dress with a white stripe at the bottom of the dress with a white sailor uniform shawl, coupled with yellow stripes and a red flower badge. She also has a yellow adventure hat tied to the back of her head.
Personality[edit | edit source]
To be added.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Eko is Eko! Kazu is Kazu, too! We only need one of each! *Throw* - Mirror Match
- Saligrama is the angel of dice! Eko's very own angel! - Arcana Blaze Finish
- Kazu is soooo cooooool! Eko loves you! - Critical Heart Finish
- Pink lady! Eko knew it was you! Eko thinks love is important, too! - vs. Heart Aino
- No, you're wrong! Kazu is a gentleman! He's not scary at all! - vs. Saki Tsuzura
- Woooow! You're soooo coooool! You're the third coolest after my White and Red! - vs. Kamui Tokinomiya
- Puppy! Puppy! So cute! You're all fluffy, like a stuffed animal! Play with Eko some more! - vs. Konoha
- Yaaay! You're the big one! Eko isn't very big yet... but she wants to be big someday too! - vs. Maori Kasuga
- Eko wants to fight like you! And, and, Eko wants to be bouncy! ...Eko can't? - vs. Mei-Fang
- You're awesome! Rolly rolly! I'm gonna copy you! Eko's gonna draw rollies on Kazu, too! ...You don't want them? Awww... - vs. Lilica Felchenerow
- Eko wants to be an artist. Kazu will be Eko's manager. Red is going to be Eko's fan! - vs. Lieselotte Achenbach
- Magic lady, is your kitty a gentleman? Kazu is a gentleman! He protects Eko! - vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi
- Is... is that a pool?! Can Eko go in? Please please please?! Change into Eko's swimsuit, and... Splash! - vs. Kira Daidouji
- You look like you have a lot of fun, maid lady. Eko likes fairytales. Kazu is a gentleman. - vs. Fiona Mayfield
- Eko wanted to use pistol like big sister Petra! But... Eko couldn't draw them good... It was sad... - vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- Zenia's pilebunker makes Kazu look ugly. You should go easy on him, okay? - vs. Zenia Valov
- Eko wants your anpan! Eko is hungry. Eko wants lots of anpan! Yay! - vs. Elsa la Conti
- What's wrong, Auntie Clarice? Are you hurt? Eko got some anpan from Elsa... Would you like some? - vs. Clarice di Lanza
- The takoyaki lady's robot is sooo cooool! It goes vroom vroom! Kazu... Kazu can't do that... - vs. Catherine Kyoubashi
- Wooooow that was amazing! More tricks! More! Eko loves magic tricks! - vs. Dorothy Albright
- Angel lady... You're so fluffy! Eko wants to fly and be fluffy too! Fly Kazu! You can't? - vs. Angelia Avallone
- You've got so many friends, puppy... But Eko only has Kazu... Eko has lots of sisters, though! They're lots of fun! - vs. Nazuna Inuwaka
- Why are you hiding your ears and your tail, doggy? They're so cute! You shouldn't hide them! - vs. Akane Inuwaka
- Eko won! Eko beat White! Candy! Eko wants some candy as a reward! - vs. Weiss
- Eko beat Red! Eko wants to go to the park as a reward! And, and White comes too! - vs. Scharlachrot
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is the youngest human character in the series.
- She calls Clarice an "old lady" due to her immortality, but not Elsa.
- Her measurement is actually 49cm/47cm/53cm (as seen on the Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Japanese website).
- Some alternate color swaps give her a resemblance to Roll from the classic Mega Man series.
- Like Taokaka from BlazBlue, throughout the Story Mode, she creates nicknames for other characters (with the exception of Petra and Elsa, as she calls them by their real names):
- Heart: Pink Lady
- Saki: Blue Lady
- Kamui: Black Lady
- Konoha: Doggy
- Maori: Priest Lady
- Mei-Fang: China Lady
- Mei Ling Hua: Professor Lady
- Lilica: Rolly Lady
- Lieselotte: Puppeteer Lady
- Yoriko: Witch Lady
- Kira: Swimsuit Lady
- Fiona: Maid Lady
- Zenia: Red Eyes Lady
- Clarice: Auntie/Sister Clarice
- Catherine: Takoyaki Lady
- Dorothy: Thief Lady
- Akane: Doggy
- Nazuna: Doggy
- Angelia: Angel Lady
- Weiss: White
- Scharlachrot: Red
- Minori: Strange Lady
- Pistrix: ?
- Dark Heart: ?
- She also refers to herself in the third person.
[edit | edit source]
|Arcana Heart Characters|