|Give this article a little love and care by expanding it.|
|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
|Also known as||Dorothy the Magician (stage name)|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Height||119 cm (3'10")|
|Weight||21 kg (46 lbs)|
|Measurements (B/W/H)||*Sigh* 63cm/52cm/69cm|
|Affiliation||Rosenberg Academy Junior High School, 2nd Year, Class A|
|Favorite Subject||Music, P.E.|
|Weakest Subject||Home Economics (though she says she loves helping out with chores)|
|Fighting Style||Arcana Magic|
|Game(s)|| Arcana Heart 2|
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
|Japanese VA||Yu Kobayashi|
|“||The magician Dorothy is ready to take the stage!||”|
Dorothy Albright (ドロシー・オルブライト, Doroshī Oruburaito) is a playable character in the Arcana Heart series. She is an young magician from America, whose mother and father both did magic shows.
Her Arcana is Heliogabalus, the Arcana of Mirrors.
Honest, steadfast, and almost terrifyingly cheerful, Dorothy is the shining example of the prototypical honor student. However, she is a bit of a tomboy and will go out of her way to appear as an adorable young man. Her mother is a famous Las Vegas magician and her father is an acrobat, so her love of show business and stage performance is pretty much in her blood. She worked hard to learn magic, first performing with her mother and eventually becoming the headliner of her own show, where she is billed as “Dorothy the Wizard”.
Dorothy is a young, fair-skinned girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Her outfit consists of a dark green top hat with a red strap, a red face mask, a white shirt with a red bow tie, an over shirt with three shades of green, white gloves, dark green shorts, white socks that stop at the middle of her shins and black shoes. She also has a finely-crafted wooden cane that she carries with her.
To be added.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
Now, working for the Rosenberg and, consequently for the European Celestial Union, she now lives in Japan, to help Petra Johanna Lagerkvist's request to destroy the Drexler Institute. Dorothy's mission was to investigate the various rifts appearing throughout Japan, protect the celestial stones, and pursue and investigate any Drexler operative.
In the middle of her mission, Dorothy bumps into Nazuna Inuwaka, who, in turn, is also looking for the Celestial stones, however, believes that they do not belong to the material plane and prevents Dorothy from continuing with her mission. Both fight, Dorothy emerges victorious and gets the Celestial Stone from Nazuna, stating that she needs to take it to Petra from any and all Celestial Stone she finds. Nazuna tries to alert Dorothy, saying that they do not belong to the material plane, however, Dorothy ignores her and continues her mission.
Later on, Dorothy encounters Lieselotte Achenbach, who tries to avoid her, but fails miserably. Dorothy insists that she return her family inheritance, but Lieselotte denies it, and both end up fighting. Lieselotte deceives Dorothy, delivering a Celestial Stone, and runs away, leaving Dorothy behind, who takes time to realize that it was not her family inheritance, becoming extremely frustrated, promising that she will get her family's inheritance back. After hearing that everyone was from Rosenberg going to Tanega Island, Dorothy also heads to the island, remembering that Petra had said that there was something related to the Drexler Institute on the Island. Upon arriving there, she is met by Scharlachrot, who presents the "Divine Celestial Weapon, Ragnarok", created by the Drexler Institute, saying that her only purpose was to destroy Japan, she refuses to surrender, stating that she will prevent Scharlachrot from ending Japan by fighting her.
After defeating her, Dorothy asks Scharlachrot to show her where the Divine Celestial Weapon is. Scharlachrot just makes fun of the girl, saying that the Drexler Institute has spent years building the weapon, and that she won't be able to stop her at that point. Soon after, the Celestial Stones are pulled by the Divine Celestial Weapon, revealing where it was, causing alarm across Japan. Even scared of Ragnarok, Dorothy violates him, with the aim of destroying him. After successfully defeating Ragnarok, he collapses and disappears, leaving no trace behind.
A few days after the event, Dorothy makes another magic presentation, this time with the participation of Catherine Kyoubashi and Kira Daidouji, who are extremely tired and sleepy, after spending the night doing school activities, and do not realize that Dorothy is actually using the magic tricks in them as a way of revenge for not helping her recover her family's inheritance. Leina and the cops appear and try to stop the show from continuing, Dorothy just asks if she would like to volunteer for one of her most dangerous tricks, Leina immediately refuses and backs away in fear. However, even so, Phantom Oz continues to present another one of its shows.
- IT'S SHOWTIME! - upon activating Arcana Extend during gameplay
- Excuse me, but... What are you doing? You're making me angry... Lieselotte Achenbach is my target. Me, Dorothy the Magician! The Phantom Oz! - Story; intro after defeating Lieselotte
- Hold on just a moment there. Kira Daidohji is a friend I made in Japan. So, uh...um... How do you say this... I've invited you onto this thrilling stage! The theme is ANGER! - Story; intro after defeating Kira
- Hey! Hey, wait! Are you the person who was bothering Cathy...? I knew it! I don't know if I can beat someone who beat Cathy, but... I'm gonna try! Welcome to Dorothy the Magician's stage! - Story; intro after defeating Catherine
- Lion and Tin Man and Scarecrow...and YOU, right there! Let's all do our best, okay?! - Continue countdown
- Thank you, Mr. Scarecrow. As long as you're here with me, I feel like I can work that much harder! - Continue countdown
- I'm really sorry, Mr. Lion... You tried so hard for me, but I screwed it all up. I lost... - Continue countdown
- What should we do, Mr. Tin Man? I messed up, and now our whole performance is ruined... - Continue countdown
- Huh? We're still on stage! We can't just close the curtains now! What would we tell the audience? - Continue countdown
- Please, lend us some strength so that we can stay on stage! Please, I'm begging you! - Continue countdown
- This next trick is going to be amazing! What's it going to be like? Well, you'll just have to wait and see! - Continue countdown
- Our next performance is waiting for us! We have no time to waste! Let's go! - Continue countdown
- This illusion is created by Heliogabalus and myself. It's far too complex for you to be able to see through it. - Arcana Blaze Finish
- The ace up my sleeve...is to let you decide your own future. I hope you have no regrets. - Critical Heart Finish
- And that completes my doppleganger trick! Thank you very much, and please look forward to my fututre shows! ...Okay, that have been a bit of a stretch. - Mirror Match
- Hey! You! You're the girl from the café! Stop covering for Lieselotte! You're making ME look like the bad guy here! - vs Heart Aino
- Oh, yeah! Breaking news! I just heard I'm going to be doing a performance in Japan! You've gotta come and watch me! - vs Saki Tsuzura
- Um, if you have a little spare time, do you think you could help me get my family's heirloom back from Lieselotte? - vs Kamui Tokinomiya
- C'mon, puppy! I'll play with you a whole lot, okay? So, would you like to come up on the stage with me? - vs Konoha
- All right, now you're going to teach me everything you know about Japanese magic! And don't try and hide anything from me, I'll know! - vs Maori Kasuga
- Mei-Fang! I am Dorothy the Magician! I'm not this "Phantom Oz" person! ...Gosh, it's hard to lie. Oooooh, it hurts to lie... - vs Mei-Fang
- Yes, now show me--teach me! Teach me the amazing magic of the demons! I am the victor of this battle! Give me my spoils! - vs Lilica Felchenerow
- Now! Now now now now now! Give me back my red celestial stone! ...And don't run away when I'm talking to you! - vs Lieselotte Achenbach
- You know, if you're a mage, then that means you're using REAL magic... Not what a magician does... Man, I wish I could analyze you... What a shame. - vs Yoriko Yasuzumi
- Hey, do you remember our promise? You said you would retrieve my family heirloom for me. Don't play dumb...answer me! - vs Kira Daidohji
- Yes! I win! All right, Ms. Maid... You're going to help me with my show! - vs Fiona Mayfield
- Well? How was that? How'd you like to come up on stage with me sometime? No tricks or gimmicks.. - vs Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- H-Hey! Please don't treat me like a child! And my magic tricks aren't just kid stuff either! - vs Zenia Valov
- A cross, whip and holy water.. An amazing arsenal of tools. I'm sure that whip has some kind of secret...I wonder if she'll tell me if I ask nicely... - vs Elsa la Conti
- Please, show me some of your demonic magic-- Aaah! My wrists! My neck...! Th-The blood! I'm so sorry! I can't do this! Please stop! - vs Clarice di Lanza
- Hey, Cathy. Help me retrieve my family heirloom from Lieselotte... Look at me! I'm talking to you! - vs Catherine Kyoubashi
- Wow, that's really impressive! Thanks to you, this was a great performance! Do you think maybe we could perform together again some time? - vs Akane Inuwaka
- Hehe! ♪ How was that? Did I surprise you? This is how Dorothy the Magician fights! It's not easy to see through my moves! - vs Nazuna Inuwaka
- An angelic halo you can control at will! A stuffed animal that can grow bigger! That's some amazing magic... Can you show me how to do it too? - vs Angelia Avallone
- Did you enjoy the show, Weiss? Hmm, you don't look very happy! All right then, we'll just keep going until you DO like it! - vs Weiss
- Well, Eko? What do you think of my performance? Huh? Encore? Hehe, that makes me really happy! All right then, I'll show you my newest magic trick! - vs Eko
- I've gotten lots of valuable things from my parents. My magic tricks, my spiritual aptitude, and my pride. I'll see justice done, even if it's the last thing I do! - vs Scharlachrot
- She's based on The Wizard of Oz with the main character with the same name (since she has a scarecrow, a tin man and a lion on her side).
- As revealed in Mei-Fang's Main Memory story, Dorothy is a vegetarian.
- She hates cockroaches and she also fears octopi.
|Arcana Heart Characters|