|Alternate Colors - Move List - Relationships - Image Gallery - Animations|
(アンジェリア・アヴァロン, Anjeria Avaron)
|Also known as||Other Sis (by Fiona)|
|Age||Eternal (stopped aging at 10)|
|Height||110 cm (3'8")|
|Weight||16 kg (35 lbs)|
|Measurements (B/W/H)||Sorry, she's transcended the physical|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Affiliation||4th Grade Elementary School|
|Favorite Subject||Anything new to her|
|Weakest Subject||Anything that requires effort to understand|
|Fighting Style||There's no way you can win against a being of higher order. Idiot.|
|Game(s)||Arcana Heart 2 (Boss)|
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Arcana Heart 3
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars XTEND
Apron of Magic (Guest)
Angelia Avallone (アンジェリア・アヴァロン, Anjeria Avaron) is a character in the Arcana Heart series, who made her debut in the second game as the boss, and later the sub-boss in the updated version, Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2, and has also been playable since. She is a young girl with seemingly heavenly powers. She willingly traveled to the Arcana World from the physical world seven years ago, which caused her to stop aging. She holds the magician Merlin she met in Arcana World in one hand.
Her Arcana is Mildred, the Arcana of Halo (Light in the English version), who is also her twin sister who was caught in a dimensional split between her world and the spirit world and received new powers as a result. She serves as Angelia's guardian.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Despite looking like a young girl, Angelia Avallone is actually Mildred's real older twin sister. Seven years ago, she willingly traveled to the Arcana World from the physical world. Since then, she has stopped aging.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Angelia is a young girl with platinum blonde hair(which is a bit brighter when fighting her in AH2) as long as her body and orange eyes, like her twin sister, Mildred, and a halo above her head.
She wears a large white buttoned up shirt.
Personality[edit | edit source]
She is cheerful, openhearted, and egotistical and does not change her mind because of others.
Angelia hates being bored and often will talk to herself in an attempt to stay entertained. She'll do anything as long as it's fun, and has had a number of incredible adventures since entering the spirit plane. However, she constantly worries about her twin sister Mildred, who she left behind.
Story[edit | edit source]
Arcana Heart 2[edit | edit source]
Arcana Heart 3[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You're going to die. - vs. herself
- Good work, Mil! I'd expect nothing less from my favorite little sister. You and I can accomplish almost anything! - Arcana Blaze Finish
- Ah! That felt so good! G R E A T! - vs. Critical Heart Finish
- Uh, what kind of love are you talking about? The only kind of love I need is love between two sisters, so... I don't really get what you're talking about. - vs. Heart Aino
- Hmm... you look like you don't wanna be my servant... But I'm not letting you get away! I love kids who I can pick on. - vs. Saki Tsuzura
- If you ever get tired of being the Millennial Guardian, you should come visit me on the spirit plane. I'd play with you every day! - vs. Kamui Tokinomiya
- Hey, puppy... You wouldn't make a very good servant, but maybe a pet. Yeah, you can be my pet. You can do recon. That will be all! - vs. Konoha
- Man... You're awfully straight-laced, aren't you? I'm not sure if you can be my servant... If you really want my patronage, try making me laugh! - vs. Maori Kasuga
- Call the lady who built you. I'll make her my servant and then she can build lots more of you! It's only a matter of time before I take over the demon world! - vs. Mei-Fang
- Half a human... Half a demon... All nothing. Did you really think you stood a chance against me? Try again after you're ethereal. Bye now! - Lilica Felchenerow
- Your doll doesn't turn into a pillow, does it? Merlin does! Hehehe! Jealous, huh? - vs. Lieselotte Achenbach
- This guy's a demon lord? Wow, I almost feel bad for the underworld if that's the case... I guess it's only a matter of time before I've crushed the demon world under my heel! - vs. Yoriko Yasuzumi
- Usually, I really hate idiots, but when they get as stupid as you, I sort of start to like them... Just looking at you makes me laugh! - vs. Kira Daidouji
- Oh, if it isn't the crybaby... So, why are you going to cry today? Just tell me-- off the record. I'm looking forward to this. - vs. Fiona Mayfield
- What? You're pretty stuck up for a Lagerkvist . Hahahaha! Oh, what a joke... - vs. Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
- That toy that the pole comes out of... It looks like a lot of fun. I wanna play with it. Hey, can you give it to to me? ...Hand it over! - vs. Zenia Valov
- You should hurry up and come to the spirit realm too! The Angelia Exploration Party will welcome your arrival with a fruit basket! - vs. Elsa la Conti
- Dealing with ugly old demon hags like you is a real pain in the ass. Yeah, that's right, I said "old hag." Oooh! Yeah... I like the sound of that! - vs. Clarice di Lanza
- I'll let you choose how you want to die, at least... Hand over that bucket of bolts, or let me destroy it. Your choice. - vs. Catherine Kyoubashi
- So, you want to be like me? I see! Then you should become a resident of the spirit plane, and my servant! Easy, isn't it! Ehehehe! - vs. Dorothy Albright
- Do you really think that's enough to take me down? Hahahaha! Interesting... We'll play again in a hundred years. Don't die! - vs. Nazuna Inuwaka
- You know, despite that stupid act you put on, you're actually pretty serious. Has age started to catch up to you? Man... I hope I never age. - vs. Akane Inuwaka
- You should be my servant. Yes, that's a good plan. I mean, you're going to be a spirit anyway, right? I'll look after you. Not a bad deal, huh? - vs. Weiss
- Making your drawings move... That sounds pretty interesting. Maybe I should try drawing something... No, I still like Mil best. So... maybe not. - vs. Eko
- You're awfully interesting. How can you be happy with power someone else gave to you?! ...Or is that all you can do? I really can't sympathize. - vs. Scharlachrot
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She was first mention in a Drama CD "Heartful Situation Episode 2" stated by Mildred about her existence and Mildred joined the British Holy Spirit Office to find her.
- She likes things she founds delicious.
- She dislikes lies, beds and injections.
- She doesn't like beds because she can't sleep on beds (even if she tried to sleep on a bed, she falls off immediately).
- Angelia appears to be similar to Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue in terms of being physically young and of having platinum blonde hair as long as her body.
- Some of her alternate colors make her resemble Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Rider (Medusa) from the Fate series and Ika Musume/Squid Girl.
- Her measurements are actually 54cm/48cm/55cm (as indicated in the Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2).
- She is the second playable character to have been a main storyline boss at one point, serving as a "fake" mid-boss.
- The first character was Fiona Mayfield from the first game and later Scharlachrot in AH3.
- Originally, she was the final boss of AH2 before the Suggoi update moved her as the sub-boss, being replaced by Parace L'sia.
- If the player didn't lose a single round after beating Angelia and Mildred.
- She's also the final boss in Trail (Sliver) in Love Max, with Extend Force active for her throughout the fight, having Mildred by her side.
- This also happen in Survival Score Attack before you face Kamui.
- In her Story Mode in SAH2, Maori serve as her middle boss while Kamui serve as her final boss.
- She is the first character to have a boss from a previous game as an Arcana, the second being Pistrix.
- In AH3 Love Max, there are files of her boss sprite from Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 but leaving her invisible and Mildred controllable as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTsOun7mAq0
[edit | edit source]
|Arcana Heart Characters|